- Baths: 2 full, 1 half
- Lot: 5,488 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1995
- 58 days on Zillow
- Views since listing: 839
- All time views: 1,889
- 29 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Other
- Last sold: Jan 2007 for $100,000
- Price/sqft: $51
- MLS #: 21370171
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: 2 spaces, 361 sqft
- Architectural Style: Two Story
- Heat: ForcedAir
- Inspection Warranties: General
- Sq Ft Source: Assessor
- Trans Type: Sale
- Water Heater: Electric
- Appliances: Dishwasher
- Foundation: Crawl
- Optional Level Below Grade: No Basement
- Appliances: Microwave
- Architectural Style: TradAmer
- Mandatory Fee Paid: Quarterly
- Contingency: Backup Pending Other
- Cool: CeilingPaddleFans
- Appliances: Garbage Disposal
- Appliances: Range-Electric
- Utility Options: Cable Available
- Interior: Walk In Closet
- Master Bedroom Description: Walk in Closet
- Mandatory Fee Includes: Maintenance Common Area
- Mandatory Fee Includes: Snow Removal
- Mandatory Fee Includes: Insurance Common Area
- Utility Prim Sewage Disp: Municipal Sewer Connected
- Utility Prim Water Source: Municipal Water Connected
- Appliances: Refrigerator
- Cool: Central Electric
- Exterior Amenities: Driveway Concrete
- Fireplace Description: Wood Burning Fireplace
- Fireplace Description: Family Room Fireplace
- Exterior: Vinyl With Brick
- Eating Area: Separate Room
- Equipment: Sump Pump
- Ownership Interest Types: MandatoryFee
- Tax Exemption: See Remarks
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,909 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1995
- Lot depth: 100 ft
- Lot width: 55 ft
- Parcel #: 490834142022000700
- Zillow Home ID: 1238141
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $91K.
Popularity on Zillow
Neighborhood: Far Eastside
Nearby Schools in Indianapolis
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgages directly by clicking below.