1108 W Mackenzie Dr, Phoenix, AZ 850132 beds, 2 baths, 1,513 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 1 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1939
- Cooling: Evaporative
- Heating: Wall
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $320,000
- Price/sqft: $212
- Flooring: Tile
- Approx SqFt Range \ 1, Approx SqFt Range \ 401 - 1, Approx SqFt Range \ 600, Apx Lot Size Range \ 1 - 7, Apx Lot Size Range \ 500, Architecture \ Ranch, Assoc Rules/Info \ None, Association & Fees: HOA 2 Y/N \ N, Association & Fees: HOA Y/N \ N, Association & Fees: Rec Center Y/N \ N, Association Fee Incl \ No Fees, Basement Description \ None, Community Features \ Historic District, Community Features \ Near Bus Stop, Community Features \ Near Light Rail Stop, Const - Finish \ Painted, Construction \ Block, Cooling \ Refrigeration, Dining Area \ Eat-in Kitchen, Dwelling Type \ Single Family - Detached, Elem School Dist # \ 210 - Phoenix Union High School District, Elementary School \ Osborn, Exterior Features \ Covered Patio(s), Exterior Features \ Storage Shed(s), Features \ No Interior Steps, Fencing \ Other (See Remarks), Fencing \ Wood, Fireplace \ No Fireplace, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Heating \ Gas Heat, High School \ Central, High School Dist # \ 210 - Phoenix Union High School District, Horses \ N, Items Updated: Ht/Cool Partial/Full \ Full, Items Updated: Roof Partial/Full \ Full, Jr. High School \ Osborn, Kitchen Features \ Cook Top Gas, Kitchen Features \ Range/Oven Gas, Kitchen Features \ Refrigerator, Landscaping \ Desert Back, Landscaping \ Grass Back, Landscaping \ Grass Front, Landscaping \ Gravel/Stone Back, Laundry \ Dryer Included, Laundry \ Inside Laundry, Laundry \ Washer Included, Master Bathroom \ Private Toilet Room, Other Rooms \ Bonus/Game Room, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Pool - Private \ No Pool, Property Description \ Nat Reg Historic Hms, Property Type \ A, Roofing \ Comp Shingle, Services \ City Services, Sewer \ Sewer - Public, Source Apx Lot SqFt \ Appraiser, Source of SqFt \ Appraiser, Spa \ None, Special Listing Cond \ N/A, Tax Municipality \ Maricopa - COUNTY, Type \ ER, Unit Style \ All on One Level, Utilities \ APS, Utilities \ SW Gas, Water \ City Water
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 0.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,513 sqft
- Parcel #: 15540069
- Zillow Home ID: 7771083
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1108 W Mackenzie Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Encanto, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 41.2% higher than in Phoenix, and 229.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Encanto home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Phoenix.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 85013 home values.
- 1 beds, 1 baths
838 sqft, 435 sqft lot, built in 1985
- 1 beds, 1 baths
- 1110 W Mackenzie Dr Phoenix, AZ$193K--11,074
- 1106 W Mackenzie Dr Phoenix, AZ$254K321,325
- 1118 W Mackenzie Dr Phoenix, AZ$165K--11,000
- 4200 N 11th Ave Phoenix, AZ$296K321,330
- 1107 W Heatherbrae Dr Phoenix, AZ$162K--1958
- 1109 W Heatherbrae Dr Phoenix, AZ$244K--11,397
- 1105 W Heatherbrae Dr Phoenix, AZ$268K--21,419
- 1122 W Mackenzie Dr Phoenix, AZ$203K--1848
- 1111 W Heatherbrae Dr Phoenix, AZ$192K--11,097
- 1128 W Mackenzie Dr Phoenix, AZ$110K21718
- 1109 W Mackenzie Dr Phoenix, AZ$130K321,445
- 1105 W Mackenzie Dr Phoenix, AZ$165K--1746
- 1128 W Mackenzie Dr Phoenix, AZ$132K21718
- 1117 W Mackenzie Dr Phoenix, AZ$178K21873
- 1101 W Mackenzie Dr Phoenix, AZ$287K311,589
- 1101 W Heatherbrae Dr Phoenix, AZ$282K----1,599
- 1125 W Heatherbrae Dr Phoenix, AZ$315K--21,646
- 946 W Mackenzie Dr Phoenix, AZ$191K--11,263
- 1123 W Mackenzie Dr Phoenix, AZ$149K21864
- 951 W Heatherbrae Dr Phoenix, AZ$239K21979
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!