1109 7th St N, Fargo, ND 581025 beds, 2 baths, 1,722 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Nice friendly quiet neighborhood. Easy to get to know many of the neighbors. Lots of young families with children so your kids will have someone to play with. Many times you will have your sidewalks and driveways cleared off after a snowfall before you even have a chance to get outside. Great neighborhood to live in!
- Lot: 7,950 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1906
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $140,000
- Price/sqft: $81
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Detached, 0 space
- Unfinished basement
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Other, Vinyl, Wood
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,722 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 158
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 01044000190000
- Zillow Home ID: 66535133
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1109 7th St N
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 58102 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 16.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 900% higher than in Fargo, and 70.1% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 58102 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Fargo.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 58102 home values.
- 1111 7th St N Fargo, ND$113K----1,176
- 1107 7th St N Fargo, ND$233K----2,364
- 1113 7th St N Fargo, ND$113K----1,122
- 1105 7th St N Fargo, ND$133K----1,866
- 1129 7th St N Fargo, ND$139K----2,017
- 1101 7th St N Fargo, ND$145K----2,126
- 1133 7th St N Fargo, ND$131K----1,373
- 615 11th Ave N Fargo, ND$134K----1,522
- 1137 7th St N Fargo, ND$127K----1,173
- 1114 Broadway N Fargo, ND$174K----1,504
- 1120 Broadway N Fargo, ND$314K432,598
- 1141 7th St N Fargo, ND$130K----1,368
- 1110 Broadway N Fargo, ND$147K3--2,284
- 1130 Broadway N Fargo, ND$189K422,400
- 1102 Broadway N Fargo, ND$228K421,851
- 1136 Broadway N Fargo, ND$144K431,664
- 1116 7th St N Fargo, ND$122K----1,964
- 1122 7th St N Fargo, ND$182K----1,843
- 1106 7th St N Fargo, ND$115K----1,600
- 1124 7th St N Fargo, ND$181K----2,272
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!