- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1109 Crozier St, Perkins, OK 740593 beds, 2 baths, 1,550 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 5,856 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2008
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $137,000
- Price/sqft: $88
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 400 sqft
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 1,550 sqft
- Parcel #: 600012936
- Zillow Home ID: 94887365
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1109 Crozier Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 74059, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 50% higher than in Perkins, and 96.1% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 74059 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Perkins.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 1107 Crozier St Perkins, OK$138K321,475
- 122 Lewis St Perkins, OK$124K42.51,560
- 118 Lewis St Perkins, OK$154K--2.52,441
- 809 Tony Ave Perkins, OK$99K321,600
- 116 Lewis St Perkins, OK$94K--1.51,160
- 1113 Crozier St Perkins, OK$142K--21,598
- 1106 Crozier St Perkins, OK$151K321,678
- 807 Tony Ave Perkins, OK$137K----1,546
- 1103 Crozier St Perkins, OK$145K----1,685
- 1104 Crozier St Perkins, OK$143K321,704
- 810 Tony Ave Perkins, OK$159K----1,772
- 117 Lewis St Perkins, OK$99K--31,189
- 114 Lewis St Perkins, OK$93K--1.51,377
- 119 Lewis St Perkins, OK$91K31.51,160
- 119 Lewis St Perkins, OK$100K----1,728
- 115 Lewis St Perkins, OK$92K31.51,146
- 802 Pogue St Perkins, OK$97K----1,189
- 805 Tony Ave Perkins, OK$130K321,431
- 808 Tony Ave Perkins, OK$150K----1,616
- 804 Pogue St Perkins, OK$98K----1,417
Nearby Schools in Perkins
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292