- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 7,840 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $15,000
- Price/sqft: $17
- Controlled Access
- Disability Access
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: 0 space
- Unfinished basement
- View: City
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ None, Basement \ Full Basement, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ None, Driveway Type \ Paved, Energy Features \ Partial Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Siding \ Aluminum, Flooring \ Vinyl, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas, Laundry Room Location \ First Floor, Lot Description \ Sloping, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, Master Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Colonial, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Range / Oven
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 900 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: M:0322 B:0094 L:0009
- Zillow Home ID: 58016836
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 06705 home values will decrease 3% next year, compared to a 1.7% fall for Waterbury as a whole. Among 06705 homes, this home is valued 21.1% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 79.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06705, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.4% less than in Waterbury, and 176.2% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 06705 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Waterbury.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06705 home values.
|1101 E Main St Waterbury, CT||$79K||4||1||1,095|
|1119 E Main St Waterbury, CT||$112K||4||3||1,824|
|1118 E Main St Waterbury, CT||$209K||--||--||--|
|1093 E Main St Waterbury, CT||$101K||4||2||1,728|
|1130 E Main St Waterbury, CT||$86K||3||1||1,440|
|1131 E Main St Waterbury, CT||$160K||6||3||3,446|
|1141 E Main St APT 2A Waterbury, CT||$96K||2||6||980|
|1141 E Main St APT 8A Waterbury, CT||$53K||3||1.5||1,024|
|1141 E Main St APT 7A Waterbury, CT||$79K||3||1||1,288|
|1141 E Main St APT 6A Waterbury, CT||$51K||2||1.5||980|
|1141 E Main St APT 5A Waterbury, CT||$49K||2||1.5||980|
|1141 E Main St APT 4A Waterbury, CT||$49K||2||1.5||980|
|1141 E Main St APT 3A Waterbury, CT||$49K||2||1.5||980|
|1141 E Main St APT 2A Waterbury, CT||$59K||2||1.1||980|
|1141 E Main St APT 1A Waterbury, CT||$51K||2||1.5||1,044|
|1075 E Main St Waterbury, CT||$121K||3||2.5||1,360|
|1065 E Main St Waterbury, CT||$75K||3||1||817|
|1161 E Main St APT 1B Waterbury, CT||$55K||2||1.5||1,044|
|1161 E Main St APT 3B Waterbury, CT||$52K||2||1.5||980|
|1161 E Main St APT 10B Waterbury, CT||$55K||2||1.5||1,044|
Nearby Schools in Waterbury
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!