1109 Linda Vista Rd, Madison, WI 537164 beds, 3 baths, 1,968 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The home sits on a corner lot (approximately 10,350sq feet) with mature trees and some landscaping. The front hedge is well-kept. On the side of the garage there are some daffodils and hostas. The side of the house (facing Maher) and the rear of the house could benefit from some additional landscaping.
The driveway is concrete and in excellent condition. The home has a 2 car detached garage. The roof is only seven years old, and awesome blue!
There are 4 bedrooms and 1.5 baths on the main level. The home features beautifully-maintained hardwood floors throughout the upper-level.
The kitchen is original. We have done our best to keep it fresh (clean and painted) but we recognize that the new owners will probably consider remodeling in the not too distant future.
Half of the basement is finished. The other half is workroom/crafting/storage and laundry room. The finished space includes a well-conceived home theater with sound-deadening carpeting on the walls, fiberboard and insulation in the ceiling, and a ceramic floor throughout. There is a custom built-in bar, with plumbing ready for a sink. Additionally there is a walk-in closet, office and full bath.
The basement is a cozy place to cuddle with the family for a Saturday night movie, and a great space to entertain once the kiddos are asleep.
This neighborhood is quiet, near-east side. This location is close to everything - minutes from highway 30, highway 51 and the Beltline
- Lot: 10,540 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1958
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2014 for $174,000
- Price/sqft: $88
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 528 sqft
- Partial basement, 624 sqft
- Home Theater, Bar, Finished office in lower level with bathroom & walk-in closet, newer furnace/AC
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Recreation room
- Construction quality: 5.0
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,968 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Parcel #: 071016415145
- Zillow Home ID: 55426882
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1109 Linda Vista Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Glendale, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 31.1% lower than in Town of Madison, and 35% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Glendale home values rise more quickly than other regions in Town of Madison.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Glendale home values.
- 5205 Maher Ave Madison, WI$164K31.51,344
- 1108 Linda Vista Rd Madison, WI$168K41.51,344
- 5209 Maher Ave Madison, WI$166K321,157
- 5200 Turner Ave Madison, WI$159K311,211
- 5204 Turner Ave Madison, WI$216K321,724
- 5133 Maher Ave Madison, WI$161K321,144
- 5136 Turner Ave Madison, WI$160K311,144
- 5208 Turner Ave Madison, WI$169K411,373
- 5213 Maher Ave Madison, WI$172K221,356
- 1201 Linda Vista Rd Madison, WI$161K32.51,344
- 5204 Maher Ave Madison, WI$161K31.51,344
- 5132 Turner Ave Madison, WI$151K321,092
- 5129 Maher Ave Madison, WI$161K31.51,197
- 1200 Linda Vista Rd Madison, WI$150K311,190
- 5212 Turner Ave Madison, WI$163K321,276
- 5208 Maher Ave Madison, WI$170K31.51,480
- 5217 Maher Ave Madison, WI$159K21.51,176
- 5128 Turner Ave Madison, WI$162K311,080
- 5132 Maher Ave Madison, WI$152K311,238
- 5125 Maher Ave Madison, WI$178K21.51,381
Nearby Schools in Town of Madison
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!