1109 Oeffling Dr, Johnsburg, IL 600514 beds, 2 baths, 2,200 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
www.youtube.com and search 1109 Oeffling for a pictorial and details
Close to everything - very friendly. We will definitely miss
- Lot: 0.5 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1977
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 682 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- central vac, new insulated siding, newer roof, windows, hardwood, New R410 A/C, jumbo garage 2x2
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,200 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1007282003
- Zillow Home ID: 5029913
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1109 Oeffling Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 60051 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 14.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 81.8% greater than in Johnsburg, and 1134.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60051 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Johnsburg.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60051 home values.
- Althoff Dr Mchenry, IL$84K2--836
- 1110 Hayden Dr Johnsburg, IL$138K----1,232
- 1103 Oeffling Dr Johnsburg, IL$236K----1,723
- 1113 Oeffling Dr Johnsburg, IL$192K----1,752
- 4705 Jeffrey St Mchenry, IL$80K----912
- 1112 Hayden Dr Johnsburg, IL$144K----1,126
- 1104 Hayden Dr Johnsburg, IL$197K43.51,588
- 4707 Jeffrey St Mchenry, IL$115K211,100
- 1114 Oeffling Dr Mchenry, IL$111K----944
- 1019 Oeffling Dr Johnsburg, IL$240K332,800
- 1109 Hayden Dr Johnsburg, IL$141K----1,380
- 4618 William St Johnsburg, IL$185K----1,232
- 4709 Jeffrey St Mchenry, IL$110K2--1,242
- 1101 Hayden Dr Johnsburg, IL$199K----2,173
- 4612 William St Johnsburg, IL$140K32.51,150
- 1113 Hayden Dr Johnsburg, IL$190K----1,804
- 1012 Hayden Dr Mchenry, IL$178K----1,770
- 4704 William St Mchenry, IL$117K2--1,216
- 4708 William St Mchenry, IL$92K----976
- 4711 Jeffrey St Mchenry, IL$86K----944
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!