111 29th Ave # B, Seattle, WA 981223 beds, 2 baths, 1,370 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 1,306 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $366,000
- Price/sqft: $267
- Finished basement, 220 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 220 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,370 sqft
- Parcel #: 9187200232
- Zillow Home ID: 70585616
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 111 29th Avenue # B
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Leschi market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 39.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 30% higher than in Seattle, and 3% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Leschi home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Leschi home values.
- 115 29th Ave # A Seattle, WA$419K221,370
- 111 29th Ave Seattle, WA$358K321,370
- 111 29th Ave # A Seattle, WA$391K22.251,280
- 115 29th Ave # B Seattle, WA$390K22.251,280
- 109 29th Ave # A Seattle, WA$432K321,370
- 109 29th Ave # A Seattle, WA$380K321,370
- 109 29th Ave # B Seattle, WA$426K221,370
- 109A 29th Ave Seattle, WA$582K------
- 117 29th Ave # A Seattle, WA$431K321,370
- 109 29th Ave # A Seattle, WA$351K321,400
- 127 29th Ave Seattle, WA$336K311,280
- 117 29th Ave # B Seattle, WA$437K321,370
- 121 29th Ave Seattle, WA$592K41.752,920
- 125 29th Ave Seattle, WA$482K221,280
- 108 28th Ave Seattle, WA$851K----3,524
- 116 29th Ave # 1/2 Seattle, WA$392K423,020
- 120 28th Ave # 2 Seattle, WA$631K42.52,320
- 104 29th Ave Seattle, WA$1.77M978,150
- 2804 E Yesler Way APT A Seattle, WA$376K------
- 2804 E Yesler Way APT B Seattle, WA$510K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292