- Lot: 871 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- 107 days on Zillow
- Views: 6,988 all time views
- 32 shoppers saved this home
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Sep 2008 for $1
- Price/sqft: $310
- MLS #: 71775984
- AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Laundromat, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Other (See Remarks), AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ T-Station, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Vent Hood, APPLIANCES \ Washer, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Walk Out, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Tub, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Shower Stall, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, COOLING \ None, FOUNDATION \ Other (See Remarks), HEATING \ Gas, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Other (See Special Showing Instructions), HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Other (See Special Showing Instructions), INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, KIT_DSCRP \ Closet, KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Dryer Hookup - Electric, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Washer Hookup, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup, LIV_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), LIV_DSCRP \ Closet, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Other (See Remarks), MBR_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Rubber, SF_TYPE \ Attached, STYLE \ Multi-Level, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Icemaker Connection, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup
- Exterior material: Metal
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,082 sqft
- Parcel #: W:01 P:06516 S:000
- Zillow Home ID: 59123473
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $247-460K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts East Boston home values will increase 3.9% next year, compared to a 1.4% rise for Boston as a whole. Among East Boston homes, this home is 16.8% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 19.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In East Boston, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 74.3% greater than in Boston, and 22% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent East Boston home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or East Boston home values.
|111 Bennington St East Boston, MA||$520K||3||2||--|
|113 Bennington St Boston, MA||$242K||2||1||988|
|109 Bennington St Boston, MA||$361K||5||3||2,165|
|278 Havre St Boston, MA||$275K||2||1.5||1,076|
|115 Bennington St Boston, MA||$300K||2||1||1,082|
|107 Bennington St Boston, MA||$274K||2||1.5||1,056|
|276 Havre St Boston, MA||$295K||4||2||1,040|
|280 Havre St Boston, MA||$347K||6||2||1,768|
|274 Havre St Boston, MA||$276K||2||1||1,040|
|117 Bennington St Boston, MA||$281K||2||1.5||1,026|
|105 Bennington St Boston, MA||$265K||3||1.5||988|
|272 Havre St Boston, MA||$249K||2||1.5||1,040|
|119 Bennington St Boston, MA||$346K||4||3||1,677|
|119 Bennington St # 2 Boston, MA||$409K||--||--||--|
|119 Bennington St # 1 Boston, MA||$409K||--||--||--|
|119 Bennington St # 3 Boston, MA||$409K||--||--||--|
|103 Bennington St Boston, MA||$261K||3||1||1,004|
|270 Havre St Boston, MA||$277K||3||1.5||1,040|
|101 Bennington St Boston, MA||$319K||4||2||1,444|
|114 Bennington St Boston, MA||$504K||6||3||2,832|
Nearby Schools in Boston
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!