111 Bonnet Creek Ln, NC3 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,601 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.69 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2007
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 2,601 sqft
- Parcel #: 238HG01803
- Zillow Home ID: 94871270
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 111 Bonnet Creek Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Southport market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 7.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 36.4% less than in Wilmington Metro, and 61.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Southport home values rise more quickly than other regions in Wilmington Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Southport home values.
- 114 Bonnetts Creek Ln Southport, NC$514K32.52,600
- 115 Bonnetts Creek Ln Southport, NC$519K332,600
- 107 Bonnetts Creek Ln Southport, NC$500K332,572
- 515 E Moore St Southport, NC$374K443,046
- 116 Bonnet Creek Ln NC$583K333,056
- 511 E Moore St Southport, NC$307K332,301
- 701 E Moore St # EAST Southport, NC$227K--1.5901
- 104 Bonnetts Creek Ln Southport, NC$408K442,601
- 104 Bonnet Creek Ln NC$511K43.52,696
- 708 E Moore St Southport, NC$357K321,600
- 202 Willis Dr Southport, NC$225K321,749
- 520 E Moore St Southport, NC--Studio----
- 509 E Moore St Southport, NC$286K321,964
- 114 Willis Dr Southport, NC$284K321,644
- 204 Willis Dr Southport, NC$239K33.52,088
- 215 Willis Dr Southport, NC$252K321,773
- 206 Willis Dr Southport, NC$185K321,601
- 110 Willis Dr Southport, NC$225K31.51,624
- 105 River Watch Ln Southport, NC$410K32.52,620
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.