111 Brigham St UNIT 8B, Hudson, MA 017493 beds, 2 baths, 3,600 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Built in 1990
- 85 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $361
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2002 for $350,000
- Price/sqft: $111
- MLS #: 71676634
- AMENITIES \ Bike Path,AMENITIES \ Park,AMENITIES \ Private School,AMENITIES \ Shopping,AMENITIES \ Tennis Court,AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails,ASSC_POOL \ Yes,BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No,BED2_DSCRP \ Closet,BED2_DSCRP \ Skylight,BED2_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Picture,BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BED3_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Beamed,BED3_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral,BED3_DSCRP \ Skylight,BED3_LEVEL \ Third Floor,BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half,BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor,BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Shower Stall,BTH2_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral,BTH2_DSCRP \ Skylight,BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor,COMPLEX_COMPLETE \ Yes,COOLING \ Central Air,COOLING \ Passive Cooling,DIN_DSCRP \ Balcony / Deck,DIN_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral,DIN_DSCRP \ Deck - Exterior,DIN_DSCRP \ Fireplace,DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,DIN_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan,DIN_DSCRP \ Skylight,DIN_DSCRP \ Slider,DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor,ENTRY_ONLY \ No,HEATING \ Central Heat,HEATING \ Forced Air,HEATING \ Gas,HEATING \ Passive Solar,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Office,KIT_DSCRP \ Breakfast Bar / Nook,KIT_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral,KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid,KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Upgraded,KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area,KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,KIT_DSCRP \ Kitchen Island,KIT_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan,KIT_DSCRP \ Skylight,KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor,MBR_DSCRP \ Balcony - Exterior,MBR_DSCRP \ Balcony / Deck,MBR_DSCRP \ Closet,MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood,MBR_DSCRP \ Remodeled,MBR_DSCRP \ Skylight,MBR_DSCRP \ Slider,MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor,OTH1_DSCRP \ Exterior Access,OTH1_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan,OTH1_DSCRP \ Slider,OTH1_DSCRP \ Walk-in Storage,OTH1_LEVEL \ Basement,OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Home Office-Separate Entry,POOL_DESCRIPTION \ Inground,PROP_TYPE \ Condominium/Co-Op,STYLE \ Townhouse,YEAR_ROUND \ Yes,
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 114
- Floor size: 3,600 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0063 B:0000 L:0654
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 57081645
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 111 Brigham Street UNIT 8B
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01749, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.1% lower than in Town of Hudson, and 22.1% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 01749 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Town of Hudson.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01749 home values.
- Unit 27e$285K221,485
- Unit 5C$185K121,400
- Unit 5B$236K11.51,144
- Unit 27f$363K12.52,314
- Unit 5A$319K32.51,942
- Unit 5D$284K12.51,510
- Unit 1A$278K31.51,473
- Unit 1B$166K21.51,142
- Unit 1C$165K221,138
- Unit 1D$177K321,214
- Unit 1E$177K321,216
- Unit 1F$167K21.51,136
- Unit 1G$166K221,140
- Unit 1H$196K321,232
- Unit 3A$279K321,615
- Unit 3B$278K31.51,636
- Unit 2C$268K22.51,598
- Unit 3D$279K321,632
- Unit 2A$280K321,583
- Unit 2B$204K21.51,188
Nearby Schools in Town of Hudson
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292