A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 2 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1800
- Views: 2,236 all time views
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $345,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $108
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Fireplace, 2nd Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, 3rd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 4th Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, 4th Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Walkup, Basement \ Full Basement With Walk-Out, Basement Finish Info \ Partially Finished, Cooling System Type \ Individual Unit(S), Dining Room Description \ Fireplace, Dining Room Description \ L Shaped, Driveway Type \ Gravel, Energy Features \ Partial Storm Windows, Exterior Feature \ Stone Wall, Exterior Siding \ Clapboard, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Propane, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas, Kitchen Description \ Country, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Kitchen Description \ Pantry, Kitchen Description \ Remodeled, Laundry Room Location \ First Floor, Lot Description \ Farm Land, Lot Description \ Open, Master Bedroom Description \ First Floor, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Other Room 1 Description \ Den, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Colonial, Water Source \ Private Well, Year Built Desc \ Historic
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Stone
- Roof type: Metal
- Room count: 13
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,200 sqft
- Heating: Propane butane
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 100600
- Zillow Home ID: 57795119
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $300-920K.
Market guideZillow predicts Connecticut home values will fall 1.5% next year. Among 06751 homes, this home is valued 85.6% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 32.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06751, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Bethlehem, and 24.8% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|90 Carmel Hill Rd S Bethlehem, CT||$460K||4||2.5||3,376|
|87 Carmel Hill Rd S Bethlehem, CT||$760K||3||3.5||4,193|
|347 Crane Hollow Rd S Bethlehem, CT||$514K||2||1||1,200|
|339 Crane Hollow Rd S Bethlehem, CT||$739K||3||2.5||3,964|
|337 Crane Hollow Rd S Bethlehem, CT||$675K||4||2.5||4,138|
|330 Crane Hollow Rd S Bethlehem, CT||$646K||4||2.5||2,642|
|9 Nettleton Hollow Rd Bethlehem, CT||$271K||3||2.5||1,384|
|21 Nettleton Hollow Rd Bethlehem, CT||$382K||5||3.5||1,952|
|6 Nettleton Hollow Rd Bethlehem, CT||$279K||3||2.5||1,274|
|20 Nettleton Hollow Rd Bethlehem, CT||$269K||3||1.5||1,400|
|181 Carmel Hill Rd S Bethlehem, CT||$303K||3||2.5||1,716|
|31 Nettleton Hollow Rd Bethlehem, CT||$358K||2||2.5||1,794|
|35 Nettleton Hollow Rd Bethlehem, CT||$480K||6||3||3,020|
|40 Nettleton Hollow Rd Bethlehem, CT||$495K||3||3||3,151|
|61 Carmel Hill Rd S Bethlehem, CT||$223K||3||1.5||988|
|188 Carmel Hill Rd S Bethlehem, CT||--||--||--||--|
|191 Carmel Hill Rd S Bethlehem, CT||$312K||4||3.5||1,620|
|54 Nettleton Hollow Rd Bethlehem, CT||$356K||3||2.5||1,963|
|47 Nettleton Hollow Rd Bethlehem, CT||$405K||1||1.5||672|
|203 Carmel Hill Rd Woodbury, CT||$264K||3||2||1,196|
Nearby Schools in Bethlehem
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.