- Lot: 6,969 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- 21 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,244 all time views
- 16 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $100
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Nov 2010 for $390,000
- Price/sqft: $138
- MLS #: 1632271
- View Virtual Tour
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Controlled Access
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 483 sqft
- Basement Type \ None, Built Information \ Existing, Cooling Source \ Electric, Listing Status \ Active, Listing Type \ Exc. Right to Sell, Oven Source \ Electric, Property Sub-Type \ Site Built, Range Description \ Stove, Range Source \ Electric, Bedroom 1 Description \ Master BR Downstairs, Construction Type \ All Brick, Garage Capacity \ 2, Heating System \ Central, Hobby Room Description \ Other, Lot Description \ Level, Master Bath Type \ Sep. Shower\Tub, Miscellaneous Other \ Entry Foyer, Miscellaneous Other \ Burglar Alarm, Sewer System \ Sewer, Water Source \ City Water, Master Bath Description \ Double Vanities, Style \ Traditional, Other Room 1 Description \ Utility, Appliances Other \ Disposal, Interior Other \ Smoke Alarm, Green Features \ Insul Glass Windows, Exterior Features \ Garage Door Opener, Rec Room Description \ 2nd Floor, Contingency Type \ Financing, Community Amenities \ Playground, Fence Type \ Back, Community Amenities \ Underground Utilities, Driveway Type \ Aggregate, Area \ 10-Williamson County, County \ Williamson County, Basement Description \ Slab, Green Features \ Programmable Thermostat, Property Class \ Residential, Sq. Ft. Measurement Source \ Other, Acreage Source \ Tax Record
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Composition
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,399 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Lot depth: 140
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 061K A 03400 000
- Zillow Home ID: 70540784
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $397-489K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 37067 home values will rise 2.3% next year, compared to a 2.4% rise for Franklin as a whole. Among 37067 homes, this home is 24% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 0.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 37067, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 9% lower than in Franklin, and 41.9% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 37067 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Franklin.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 37067 home values.
|109 Delta Blvd Franklin, TN||$414K||--||4||2,868|
|107 Delta Blvd Franklin, TN||$343K||4||3.5||3,000|
|115 Delta Blvd Franklin, TN||$415K||4||3||2,841|
|107 Delta Blvd Franklin, TN||$357K||--||--||--|
|107 Delta Blvd Franklin, TN||$426K||4||3.5||3,000|
|113 Delta Blvd Franklin, TN||$347K||4||3||2,967|
|107 Delta Blvd Franklin, TN||$364K||4||3.5||3,075|
|117 Delta Blvd Franklin, TN||$387K||--||3.5||2,514|
|300 Wandering Cir Franklin, TN||$418K||--||3.5||2,808|
|Wandering Cir Franklin, TN||$366K||--||--||--|
|119 Delta Blvd Franklin, TN||$421K||4||3||2,969|
|Delta Blvd Franklin, TN||$356K||--||--||--|
|348 Wandering Cir Franklin, TN||$413K||--||3.5||2,784|
|304 Wandering Cir Franklin, TN||$442K||--||4||3,172|
|103 Delta Blvd Franklin, TN||$345K||--||--||--|
|301 Wandering Cir Franklin, TN||$393K||3||2.5||2,480|
|121 Delta Blvd Franklin, TN||$415K||4||2.5||2,806|
|346 Wandering Cir Franklin, TN||$421K||4||3||2,813|
|303 Wandering Cir Franklin, TN||$429K||4||3||3,069|
|306 Wandering Cir Franklin, TN||$428K||--||3.5||3,018|
Nearby Schools in Franklin
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.