111 Desoto Pl, Macon, GA 312043 beds, 2 baths, 2,332 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 9,583 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1937
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Sep 2012 for $132,000
- Price/sqft: $57
- Parking: Garage
- Foundation type: Concrete Block
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 2,332 sqft
- Parcel #: O072-0102
- Zillow Home ID: 76346080
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 111 Desoto Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 31204 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 16.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 3.6% higher than in Macon, and 56.7% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 31204 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Macon.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 125 Desoto Pl Macon, GA$156K311,472
- 133 Desoto Pl Macon, GA$130K211,267
- 2775 Vineville Ave Macon, GA$244K372,012
- 2787 Vineville Ave Macon, GA$466K54.53,894
- 139 Desoto Pl Macon, GA$160K221,409
- 2755 Vineville Ave Macon, GA$166K11560
- 124 Desoto Pl Macon, GA$154K311,426
- 147 Desoto Pl Macon, GA$157K321,742
- 2743 Vineville Ave Macon, GA$82K362,208
- 132 Desoto Pl Macon, GA$82K321,659
- 110 Desoto Pl Macon, GA$192K322,076
- 2811 Vineville Ave Macon, GA$203K422
- 112 Holmes Ave Macon, GA$141K311,104
- 144 Desoto Pl Macon, GA$161K321,696
- 2737 Vineville Ave Macon, GA--311,793
- 140 Holmes Ave Macon, GA$153K212,080
- 155 Desoto Pl Macon, GA$184K221,684
- 112 Holmes Ave # 27 Macon, GA$89K211,104
- 150 Desoto Pl Macon, GA$85K322,125
- 2823 Vineville Ave Macon, GA$152K311,682
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292