111 Elk Rdg, Butler, TN 376403 beds, 2 baths, 1,782 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Nice, quiet, beautiful area.
- Lot: 1 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $130,000
- Price/sqft: $73
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: 4 spaces
- View: Mountain
- Outdoor building
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 1,782 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Parcel #: 099 00604 000
- Zillow Home ID: 81176189
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 111 Elk Rdg
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 37640 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 12.5% greater than in Butler, and 73.1% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 37640 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Butler.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 498 Sugar Hollow Rd Butler, TN$91K--1825
- 295 Sugar Hollow Rd Butler, TN$147K--2.51,224
- 320 Sugar Hollow Rd Butler, TN$194K--12,016
- Sugar Hollow Rd Butler, TN$67K--11,532
- Sugar Rd Butler, TN--------
- 697 Sugar Hollow Rd Butler, TN$76K----644
- 495 Sugar Hollow Rd Butler, TN$277K432,390
- Sugar Rd Butler, TN$69K--1972
- 238 Buntontown Rd Butler, TN$70K--1792
- Sugar Rd Butler, TN$80K--1896
- N Of Highway 321 TN$88K--12,028
- 186 Sugar Hollow Rd Butler, TN----11,056
- 192 Sugar Hollow Rd Butler, TN$86K----1,152
- 168 Buntontown Rd Butler, TN$128K--11,040
- 812 Sugar Hollow Rd Butler, TN----1912
- 3758 Buntontown Rd Butler, TN$866K--34,100
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292