111 Foster St APT 210, Peabody, MA 019602 beds, 1 bath, 929 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 1988
- Last sold: Apr 2006 for $195,000
- Unfinished basement
- AMENITIES \ Highway Access,AMENITIES \ Medical Facility,AMENITIES \ Park,AMENITIES \ Public School,AMENITIES \ Public Transportation,AMENITIES \ Shopping,APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher - ENERGY STAR,APPLIANCES \ Disposal,APPLIANCES \ Microwave,APPLIANCES \ Range - ENERGY STAR,APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator - ENERGY STAR,ASSC_POOL \ No,ASSOC_SECURITY \ Intercom,BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No,BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet,BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile,BTH1_LEVEL \ Second Floor,COOLING \ None,ENTRY_ONLY \ No,EXTERIOR \ Brick,FLOORING \ Marble,FLOORING \ Tile,FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet,HEATING \ Electric,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Other (See Special Showing Instructions),KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Marble,KIT_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting,KIT_LEVEL \ Second Floor,MBR_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in,MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet,MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor,PETS_ALLOWED \ Yes w/ Restrictions,PROP_TYPE \ Condominium/Coop,ROOF_MATERIAL \ Rubber,STYLE \ Garden,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup,YEAR_ROUND \ Yes,
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 75
- Floor size: 929 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0094 B:0826
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 56112298
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 111 Foster Street APT 210
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01960, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Peabody, and 51.5% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01960 home values.
- Apt 201$109K21717
- Apt 202$109K21680
- Apt 204$131K21892
- Apt 205$212K211,062
- Apt 206$145K21951
- Apt 207$123K21856
- Apt 208$128K21895
- Apt 301$110K21715
- Apt 302$107K21680
- Apt 303$114K21834
- Apt 304$126K21897
- Apt 305$208K211,054
- Apt 306$138K21951
- Apt 307$119K21845
- Apt 308$127K21907
- Apt 401$133K21714
- Apt 402$107K21680
- Apt 403$164K21834
- Apt 404$132K21897
- Apt 405$184K311,054
Nearby Schools in Peabody
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292