111 Gainsborough St UNIT 406, Boston, MA 021152 beds, 1 bath, 853 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 1899
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: On street, 0 space
- Last sold: Jun 2011 for $460,000
- Cable Ready
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Security System
- View: City
- 24 Hour Security,7 Day-Private Trash Pick Up,A/C,Balcony,Central Air,Deck,Dishwasher,Disposal,Elevator,Exposed Brick,Fireplace (Decorative),Hardwood Floors,Laundry in Unit,Modern Bath,Modern Kitchen,Stainless Steel Appliance(s),Walk-In Closet
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 35
- Floor size: 853 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1981
- Parcel #: W:04 P:01615 S:066
- Unit floor #: 4
- Zillow Home ID: 59177656
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 111 Gainsborough Street UNIT 406
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Fenway, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 86.2% lower than in Boston, and 94.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Fenway home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Fenway home values.
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292