111 Gainsborough StUNIT 406, Boston, MA 02115
Sold on 6/16/11: $460,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:1 bath
- Condo:853 sq ft
- Lot:853 sqft
- Year Built:1899
- Last Sold:Jun 2011 for $460,000
- Heating Type:Heat pump
- ParkingOn street
- Basement TypeFinished
- Floor CoveringHardwood
- Cable Ready
- Security System
- Additional Features24 Hour Security,7 Day-Private Trash Pick Up,A/C,Balcony,Central Air,Deck,Dishwasher,Disposal,Elevator,Exposed Brick,Fireplace (Decorative),Hardwood Floors,Laundry in Unit,Modern Bath,Modern Kitchen,Stainless Steel Appliance(s),Walk-In Closet
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Freezer, Garbage disposal, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Covered Parking Spaces0
- Days on Zillow910
- Exterior MaterialBrick
- Last Remodel Year1981
- LaundryIn Unit
- Parcel #W:04 P:01615 S:066
- Room Count4
- # Stories1.0
- Unit Count35
- Unit Floor #4
- Zillow Home ID59177656
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$549,852||$506K – $594K||-$819||$644||12/10/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$2,966/mo||$2.2K – $3.6K/mo||+$64||$3.48||12/02/2013|
Zillow predicts Fenway home values will rise 5% next year, compared to a 3.6% increase for Boston as a whole. Among Fenway homes, this home is valued 41.6% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 17.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Fenway market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 3.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 40.5% lower than in Boston, and 81.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Fenway home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Fenway home values.
Neighborhood for 111 Gainsborough Street UNIT 406
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
- O'Bryant School Math/Science (assigned) 7-12 & ungraded 0.7 mi
- Madison Park Technical Vocational HS (assigned) 9-12 & ungraded 0.7 mi
- James P Timilty Middle (assigned) 6-8 & ungraded 0.8 mi
- Hurley K-8 School (assigned) K-8 0.8 mi
- Tobin K-8 School (assigned) K-8 0.8 mi
- Boston Latin School (assigned) 7-12 & ungraded 0.8 mi
- Snowden Int'L High (assigned) 9-12 & ungraded 0.9 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005