- Built in 1983
- 520 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,079 all time views
- 6 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $1,169
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Heat pump
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parking: 1 space
- Price/sqft: $477
- MLS #: 1086619
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Tennis Court
- View: Water
- Access \ First Floor Access, Assigned/Unassigned \ Unassigned, Basement Access \ Interior Only, Basement Finish \ Unfinished, Basement Type \ Partial, Cooling \ Central Air, Electric \ 150 Amps, Electric \ 220 Volts, Electric \ Circuit Breaker, Electric \ Individual Meter, Equipment \ Cable TV, Equipment \ Ceiling Fan, Equipment \ Central Vacuum, Equipment \ Dishwasher, Equipment \ Dryer, Equipment \ Exhaust Fan, Equipment \ Garbage Disposal, Equipment \ Hood, Equipment \ Microwave, Equipment \ Oven/Range, Equipment \ Refrigerator, Equipment \ Trash Compactor, Equipment \ Washer, Exterior \ Brick, Exterior \ Insulated Glass Windows, Exterior \ Patio, Exterior \ Shingles, Exterior \ Storm Door, Finished Floor \ Ceramic, Finished Floor \ Hardwood, Finished Floor \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Fireplace \ Stone, Fireplace \ Tile, Foundation Type \ Concrete, Garage Desc \ None, Handicap Access \ Flat Thresholds, Handicap Access \ One Level, Heat Fuel \ Electric, Heat System \ Forced Air, Heat System \ Heat Pump, Heat System \ Individual Control, Historic \ None, Hot Water \ Electric, Hot Water \ Individual, Hot Water \ Tank, Insulation \ Unknown, Laundry \ In Units, Near \ Bus, Near \ Commuter Bus, Near \ Golf, Near \ Hospital, Near \ Marina, Near \ Recreational Facility, Near \ Shopping, Near \ Swimming, Near \ Tennis, Pets Allow Desc \ Cats, Pets Allow Desc \ Large Dogs (over 25 lbs.), Pets Allow Desc \ Pets Negotiable, Pets Allow Desc \ Small Dogs (under 25 lbs.), Pets Allowed \ Yes, Plumbing \ Mixed, Property Category \ Condominium, Rooms \ Den, Rooms \ Dining Area, Rooms \ Eat In Kitchen, Rooms \ Foyer/Hall, Rooms \ Laundry Room, Rooms \ Living Room, Rooms \ Master Bedroom on 1st Floor, Rooms \ Master Bedroom w/ Bath, Rooms \ Media Room, Rooms \ Utility Room, Sewer \ Connected, Sewer \ In Fee, Site \ Pool, Site \ Security, Site \ Tennis, Site \ Underground Utilities, Site \ Wooded, Status \ Active, Type \ One Level, Wall \ Dry Wall, Wall \ Paneled, Water Amenities \ Beach, Water Amenities \ Dock, Water Amenities \ Ocean Front, Water Amenities \ Saltwater Front, Water Amenities \ Saltwater View, Water Amenities \ Walk to Salt Water, Water Amenities \ Walk To Water, Water-Supply \ Common Meter, Water-Supply \ Connected, Water-Supply \ In Fee
- Garbage disposal
- Trash compactor
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 3
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,992 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 2109997039
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
Homes like this sold for $460K-1.4M.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 02840 home values will fall 1.3% next year, compared to a 1.4% fall for Newport as a whole. Among 02840 homes, this home is 160.6% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 76.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02840, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.3% higher than in Newport, and 27.6% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02840 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Newport.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02840 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (20)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 111 Harrison Ave|
Nearby Schools in Newport
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.