- Built in 1982
- 377 days on Zillow
- Views: 4,808 all time views
- 5 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $996
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Heat pump
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Off street, 2 spaces
- Last sold: Jan 2003 for $615,000
- Price/sqft: $498
- MLS #: 1067363
- View Virtual Tour
- Cable Ready
- Controlled Access
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Gated Entry
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Tennis Court
- Unfinished basement
- View: Water
- Property Category \ Condominium, Garage Desc \ None, Water Amenities \ Walk To Water, Access \ First Floor Access, Status \ Active, Assigned\Unassigned \ Unassigned, Pets Allowed \ Yes, Pro-Mgt \ Yes, Type \ One Level, Electric \ Individual Meter, Hot Water \ Electric, Hot Water \ Individual, Near \ Shopping, Near \ Bus, Near \ Private School, Plumbing \ Mixed, Sewer \ In Fee, Water-Supply \ In Fee, Electric \ Circuit Breaker, Exterior \ Insulated Glass Windows, Finished Floor \ Ceramic, Hot Water \ Tank, Near \ Public School, Near \ Hospital, Near \ Recreational Facility, Near \ Swimming, Sewer \ Connected, Water-Supply \ Connected, Near \ Golf, Near \ Marina, Historic \ None, Insulation \ Walls, Insulation \ Ceiling, Site \ Security, Finished Floor \ Marble, Electric \ 200+ Amps, Site \ Underground Utilities, Water Amenities \ Access, Pets Allow Desc \ Small Dogs (under 25 lbs.)
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 3
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 57
- Floor size: 2,000 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: M:041 B:0008 L:03B
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 66000050
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $460K-1.4M.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 02840 home values will decrease 1.3% next year, compared to a 1.4% decrease for Newport as a whole. Among 02840 homes, this home is 172.9% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 84.1% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02840, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.3% higher than in Newport, and 27.6% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02840 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Newport.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02840 home values.
|111 Harrison Ave APT A15 Newport, RI||$922K||2||2||1,992|
|111 Harrison Ave APT A16 Newport, RI||$887K||2||2||1,992|
|111 Harrison Ave APT 9A Newport, RI||$914K||3||2||1,992|
|111 Harrison Ave APT 4 Newport, RI||$606K||1||1||1,079|
|111 Harrison Ave APT B13 Newport, RI||$1.42M||3||2.5||2,750|
|111 Harrison Ave UNIT B Newport, RI||$1.31M||2||2.5||1,459|
|111 Harrison Ave APT A6 Newport, RI||$1.41M||2||2.5||2,750|
|111 Harrison Ave APT 7 Newport, RI||$1.77M||4||5||2,850|
|111 Harrison Ave UNIT 1 Newport, RI||$2.12M||3||3||3,500|
|111 Harrison Ave APT 9 Newport, RI||$1.13M||2||2||1,800|
|111 Harrison Ave APT B17 Newport, RI||$918K||2||2||1,992|
|111 Harrison Ave UNIT G1 Newport, RI||$410K||--||--||--|
|111 Harrison Ave APT B15 Newport, RI||$916K||3||2||1,992|
|111 Harrison Ave APT 7A Newport, RI||$1.42M||3||2.5||2,750|
|111 Harrison Ave APT A17 Newport, RI||$916K||2||2||1,992|
|111 Harrison Ave APT A3 Newport, RI||$914K||3||2||1,992|
|111 Harrison Ave APT D8 Newport, RI||$1.37M||1||1.5||2,838|
|111 Harrison Ave APT A18 Newport, RI||$1.41M||2||2.5||2,750|
|111 Harrison Ave APT 3 Newport, RI||$925K||2||2||1,612|
|111 Harrison Ave APT B8 Newport, RI||$916K||3||2||1,992|
Nearby Schools in Newport
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.