111 Harrison Ave, Woonsocket, RI 028953 beds, 1 bath, 1,200 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 9,485 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1900
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2012 for $90,000
- Price/sqft: $75
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 19
- # Stories: 3.0
- Floor size: 1,200 sqft
- Parcel #: M:27D L:93 U:20
- Zillow Home ID: 65967864
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 111 Harrison Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02895, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.2% higher than in Woonsocket, and 66.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02895 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Woonsocket.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02895 home values.
- 103 Harrison Ave Woonsocket, RI$141K623,270
- Harrison Ave Woonsocket, RI--633,577
- 130 Harrison Ave Woonsocket, RI$118K41.51,440
- 10 Bellevue Ave Woonsocket, RI$144K422,137
- 125 Harrison Ave Woonsocket, RI$241K844,571
- 22 Bellevue Ave Woonsocket, RI$138K422,504
- 30 Bellevue Ave APT 6 Woonsocket, RI$134K------
- 30 Bellevue Ave APT 1 Woonsocket, RI$136K21.5--
- 30 Bellevue Ave APT 3 Woonsocket, RI--Studio1--
- 138 Harrison Ave Woonsocket, RI$112K421,555
- 147 Harrison Ave Woonsocket, RI$151K532,446
- 146 Harrison Ave Woonsocket, RI$150K633,026
- 31 Bellevue Ave Woonsocket, RI$151K633,180
- 186 Harrison Ave Woonsocket, RI$148K21--
- 298 Park Pl Woonsocket, RI$175K523,000
- 157 Harrison Ave Woonsocket, RI$218K934,784
- 169 Harrison Ave Woonsocket, RI--Studio--5,678
- Beausoleil St Woonsocket, RI--------
- Papineau Ave Woonsocket, RI--------
- Rhode Island Ave Woonsocket, RI$149K------
Nearby Schools in Woonsocket
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292