111 Mapleswamp Rd, Chuckey, TN 376413 beds, 2 baths, 1,568 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 1 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2010
- 95 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Price/sqft: $45
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain
- Cooling System: Central, Living room, Parking Type: Off Street
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 1,568 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Zillow Home ID: 2109667523
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 111 Mapleswamp Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 37641 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 19% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 5.1% higher than in Chuckey, and 35.8% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 37641 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Chuckey.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 111 Mapleswamp Rd # 111 Chuckey, TN$102K321,568
- 2727 Highway 107 Chuckey, TN$164K--13,315
- Lily Painter Rd TN$63K--11,081
- 2726 Highway 107 Chuckey, TN$64K--1725
- 2715 Highway 107 Chuckey, TN$68K----1,660
- 138 Mapleswamp Rd Chuckey, TN$121K--11,666
- 2744 Highway 107 Chuckey, TN$214K--22,170
- 2703 Highway 107 Chuckey, TN$72K321,620
- 124 Mathes Cir Chuckey, TN$98K--12,708
- 2737 Highway 107 Chuckey, TN$164K--22,076
- 133 Mathes Cir Chuckey, TN$251K--1.511,972
- 113 Lora Henley Rd Chuckey, TN$76K------
- 130 Lora Henley Rd Chuckey, TN$122K--11,606
- 2659 Highway 107 Chuckey, TN$117K311,461
- 113 Bill Mauk Rd Chuckey, TN$122K----2,128
- 144 Mapleswamp Rd Chuckey, TN$89K----1,904
- Bill Mauk Rd Chuckey, TN$50K--11,152
- Bill Mauk Rd Chuckey, TN$178K--1.53,456
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292