111 N 12th St UNIT 1810, Tampa, FL 336021 bed, 2 baths, 1,207 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Multi Family
- Built in 2007
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Cable Ready
- Controlled Access
- Fitness Center
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Carport
- Clubhouse, Cooling System: Central, Granite countertop, Guest parking, Living room, Parking Type: Garage Attached, Parking Type: Off Street, Parking Type: On Street, Secured entry, Stainless steel appliances
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 1,207 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2009
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1992943506
- Zillow Home ID: 82994922
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 111 N 12th Street UNIT 1810
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Channel District, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 168.3% greater than in Tampa, and 701.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Channel District home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Channel District home values.
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292