111 N Date, Mesa, AZ 85201
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Days on Zillow84
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Additional FeaturesAppliances Included \ Dishwasher,Appliances Included \ Disposal,Appliances Included \ F/S Oven/Range,Community Amenities \ Other (See Remarks),Const - Finish \ Painted,Const - Finish \ Stucco,Construction \ Frame - Wood,Contingent \ UCB (Under Contract-Backups),Cooling \ Electric Refrigeratd,Cooling \ Heat Pump,Electric \ SRP,Elem School Dist # \ 004 - Mesa Unified District,Elementary School \ Whitman,Exterior Amenities \ Desert Landscaping,Exterior Amenities \ Landscape Wtr System,Exterior Amenities \ Patio/Balcony,Floors \ Carpet,Floors \ Vinyl/Composition,Gas \ None,Heating \ Ceiling Fan(s),Heating \ Electric,High School \ Westwood,High School Dist # \ 004 - Mesa Unified District,Income & Expenses: Owner Association \ No,Jr. High School \ Carson Junior High School,Owner Pays \ Landscaping,Owner Pays \ Sewer,Owner Pays \ Trash,Owner Pays \ Water,Ownership \ Fee Simple,Parking \ <1 Space Per Unit,Parking \ Assigned,Project Type \ Four Plex,Property Type \ F,Roofing \ Comp Shingle,Sale Includes \ Building(s) Only,Sewer \ Sewer - Public,Source of Fincl Data \ Projected Proforma,Source of Fincl Data \ Provided by Owner,Tax Municipality \ Mesa,Tenant Pays \ Cable TV,Tenant Pays \ Electric,Type \ ER,Water \ City Franchise,
- Elementary SchoolWhitman
- High SchoolWestwood
- Middle SchoolCarson Junior High School
- MLS #5005365
- School DistrictMesa Unified District (004)
- Unit Count4
- Zillow Home ID2110868897
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$185,742||$121K – $232K||-$1,279||--||12/17/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,042/mo||$792 – $1.8K/mo||+$11||--||12/16/2013|
You must sign-in and claim this listing in order to post a comment
Zestimate is : posted on
Zillow predicts Mesa home values will rise 7.1% next year, compared to a 6.8% rise for Phoenix Metro as a whole.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Mesa market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 47.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 7.6% less than in Phoenix Metro, and 92.8% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Mesa home values rise more quickly than other regions in Phoenix Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Mesa home values.
Neighborhood for 111 N Date
- 108 N Date Mesa, AZ$196KStudio----
- 141 N Date APT 35 Mesa, AZ$60K--1.0900
- 546 W 1st St Mesa, AZ$144K31.51,352
- 601 W 1st St Mesa, AZ$124K31.51,255
- 612 W 1st St Mesa, AZ$131K52.01,744
- 553 W 1st St Mesa, AZ$125K--1.01,084
- 607 W 1st St Mesa, AZ$83K21.0948
- 616 W 1st St Mesa, AZ$89KStudio--1,120
- 141 N Date APT 8 Mesa, AZ$64K22.0900
- 567 W Clark St Mesa, AZ$101K21.0918
- 141 N Date APT 50 Mesa, AZ--22.0900
- 530 W 1st St Mesa, AZ$70K21.01,024
- 141 N Date APT 15 Mesa, AZ$50K22.0900
- 553 W Clark St Mesa, AZ$97K21.0980
- 540 W Pepper Pl Mesa, AZ$135K32.01,351
- 141 N Date APT 52 Mesa, AZ$82K21.5900
- 527 W 1st St Mesa, AZ$152K42.01,647
- 516 W 1st St Mesa, AZ$112K32.01,637
- 141 N Date APT 53 Mesa, AZ$88K22.01,080
- 141 N Date APT 20 Mesa, AZ$85K22.0900
Nearby Schools in Mesa
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
Contact a local buyer's agent to learn more.
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005