111 Pala St, Ramona, CA 920653 beds, 2 baths, 1,596 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 1 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1978
- 65 days on Zillow
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $262,500
- Price/sqft: $164
- MLS #: 140041265
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: 4 spaces
- View: Mountain
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Stucco, Wood
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,596 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1978
- Parcel #: 2821301200
- Zillow Home ID: 16751573
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 111 Pala Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 92065, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Ramona, and 27.8% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92065 home values.
- 1916 Robertson St Ramona, CA$494K322,384
- 1929 La Brea St Ramona, CA$358K421,426
- 1915 Robertson St Ramona, CA$442K641,840
- 151 Pala St Ramona, CA$269K321,152
- 1922 Vermont St Ramona, CA$378K321,552
- 1853 La Brea St Ramona, CA$389K321,764
- 1946 Robertson St Ramona, CA$385K321,548
- 1927 Robertson St Ramona, CA$380K321,590
- 1939 Robertson St Ramona, CA$380K321,537
- 118 Letton St Ramona, CA$355K321,848
- 111 Letton St Ramona, CA$359K221,344
- 1815 La Brea St Ramona, CA$326K21968
- 126 Letton St Ramona, CA$442K322,010
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!