111 Pembroke St, Boston, MA 02118
Sold on 11/15/13: $3,950,000
- Bedrooms:5 beds
- Bathrooms:6.01 baths
- Condo:5,408 sq ft
- Lot:1,498 sqft
- Year Built:1890
- Last Sold:Nov 2013 for $3,950,000
- Heating Type:Baseboard
- ParkingOff street
- Basement TypeFinished
- Floor CoveringHardwood, Tile
- Disability Access
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Security System
- Additional FeaturesAmenities \ Bike Path,Amenities \ Highway Access,Amenities \ House of Worship,Amenities \ Medical Facility,Amenities \ Park,Amenities \ Private School,Amenities \ Public School,Amenities \ Public Transportation,Amenities \ Shopping,Amenities \ T-Station,Amenities \ University,Amenities \ Walk/Jog Trails,Appliances \ Dishwasher,Appliances \ Disposal,Appliances \ Dryer,Appliances \ Freezer,Appliances \ Microwave,Appliances \ Refrigerator,Appliances \ Refrigerator - Wine Storage,Appliances \ Vent Hood,Appliances \ Wall Oven,Appliances \ Washer,Appliances \ Water Treatment,Basement \ Y,Beachfront \ No,Construction \ Brick,Cooling \ Central Air,Disclosure \ N,Electric Feature \ 110 Volts,Electric Feature \ 200 Amps,Energy Features \ Insulated Windows,Exterior \ Brick,Flooring \ Hardwood,Flooring \ Marble,Flooring \ Tile,Foundation \ Granite,Heating \ Hot Water Baseboard,Hot Water \ Natural Gas,IdxListingOptedOut \ No,IdxOfficeOptedOut \ No,Insulation Feature \ Full,Interior Features \ Cable Available,Interior Features \ French Doors,Interior Features \ Sauna/Steam/Hot Tub,Interior Features \ Security System,Interior Features \ Wetbar,Lead Paint \ Unknown,LENDER_OWNED \ No,Listing Alert \ No,Lot Description \ City View(s),Master Bath \ Yes,Parking Feature \ Deeded,Road Type \ Public,Roof Material \ Rubber,SEWER \ City/Town Sewer,SHORT_SALE_LENDER_APP_REQD \ No,Square Feet Source \ Public Record,Status \ Under Agreement,Style \ Victorian,Terms Feature \ Contract for Deed,Type \ Attached,Utility Connections \ for Electric Dryer,Utility Connections \ for Electric Oven,Utility Connections \ for Gas Range,Utility Connections \ Washer Hookup,WATER \ City/Town Water,Waterfront \ No,Year Built Descrp \ Approximate,Year Built Source \ Public Record,
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Freezer, Microwave, Washer
- Exterior MaterialBrick
- Last Remodel Year2001
- LaundryIn Unit
- Days on Zillow118
- Parcel #W:04 P:00497 S:000
- Roof TypeComposition
- Room Count12
- # Stories6.0
- Structure TypeVictorian
- Zillow Home ID59182722
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$3,918,602||$2.94M – $4.51M||+$22,034||$724||03/11/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$3,392/mo||$1.9K – $4.7K/mo||+$1||$0.63||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts South End home values will rise 4.1% next year, compared to a 3.3% increase for Boston as a whole. Among South End homes, this home is valued 515.9% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 1.4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the South End market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 4.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 50% lower than in Boston, and 82.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help South End home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South End home values.
Neighborhood for 111 Pembroke Street
- 3 beds, 4.02 baths
1,740 sqft, 4,356 sqft lot, built in 1900
- 3 beds, 4.02 baths
- # 1$713K22.01,350
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005