A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 1.17 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1966
- Heating: Baseboard, Other
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $485,000
- Price/sqft: $261
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 4 spaces
- AMENITIES \ Conservation Area, AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Stables, AMENITIES \ T-Station, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Bay, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Ocean, BEACH_MILES_TO \ Unknown, BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Public, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Closet, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED3_LEVEL \ First Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, DIN_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio - Enclosed, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached, HEATING \ Electric Baseboard, HOT_WATER \ Electric, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, KIT_DSCRP \ Closet, KIT_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Laminate, KIT_DSCRP \ Main Level, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Closet, LIV_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Ranch
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 1,856 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: M:0008 B:0000 L:0045F
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 56956944
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 01966 home values will fall 1.3% next year, compared to a 0.6% decrease for Rockport as a whole. Among 01966 homes, this home is valued 7.8% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 15.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01966, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.8% higher than in Rockport, and 88% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01966 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Rockport.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01966 home values.
|113 Phillips Ave Rockport, MA||$491K||3||1.5||2,002|
|109 Phillips Ave Rockport, MA||$502K||4||2||2,144|
|117 Phillips Ave Rockport, MA||$482K||2||2||2,148|
|107 Phillips Ave Rockport, MA||$449K||3||1.5||1,824|
|105 Phillips Ave Rockport, MA||$900K||3||2.5||3,434|
|16 Ocean Ave Rockport, MA||$315K||2||1.5||948|
|15 Ocean Ave Rockport, MA||$479K||3||2.5||1,903|
|16 Ocean Highlands Gloucester, MA||$1.35M||3||3.5||2,338|
|102 Phillips Ave Rockport, MA||$727K||6||2.5||3,649|
|110 Phillips Ave Rockport, MA||$389K||3||3||2,200|
|14 Ocean Highlands Gloucester, MA||$1.63M||5||4.5||2,956|
|119 Phillips Ave Rockport, MA||$908K||5||4.5||3,820|
|14 Ocean Ave Rockport, MA||$354K||3||1||1,357|
|121 Phillips Ave Rockport, MA||$355K||3||1.5||892|
|247 Granite St Rockport, MA||$554K||3||1.5||2,585|
|245 Granite St Rockport, MA||$479K||2||2||1,880|
|16 Mount Locust Ave Rockport, MA||$459K||2||1.5||2,270|
|103 Phillips Ave Rockport, MA||$734K||4||3||2,663|
|17 Mount Locust Ave Rockport, MA||$319K||3||1.5||1,050|
|275 Granite St # R Rockport, MA||$279K||2||1.5||924|
Nearby Schools in Rockport
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!