111 Prospect St, Phoenixville, PA 194604 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,512 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This is a home in which the owner(s) set a "dream price" - a price they'd be willing to sell it for, as well as to test the waters and gauge interest. This property is not found on a multiple listing service (MLS).
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 1,418 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1878
- 2463 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Wall, Refrigeration
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Dec 1996 for $70,900
- Price/sqft: $132
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Concrete, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: On street
- Partial basement
- View: City
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,512 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Last remodel year: 1997
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1510 00160000
- Zillow Home ID: 9144334
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 111 Prospect Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 19460, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 44% less than in Phoenixville, and 73.3% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 19460 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Phoenixville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19460 home values.
- 109 Prospect St Phoenixville, PA$122K21950
- 112 Bridge St Phoenixville, PA$167K611,930
- 116 Bridge St Phoenixville, PA$155K31.51,984
- Prospect St Phoenixville, PA--------
- 120 Bridge St Phoenixville, PA$192KStudio--2,226
- 122 Bridge St Phoenixville, PA$265K322,416
- 125 Prospect St Phoenixville, PA$189K31.52,024
- 134 Bridge St STE 204 Phoenixville, PA$162K22962
- 136 Bridge St STE 309 Phoenixville, PA$129K11.5864
- 136 Bridge St STE 302 Phoenixville, PA$152K22.5--
- 124 N Church St Parkesburg, PA$112K41.51,326
- 126 N Church St Parkesburg, PA$85K411,715
- 128 N Church St # N Parkesburg, PA$109K411,389
- 122 N Church St Parkesburg, PA$114K311,250
- 130 N Church St Parkesburg, PA$162K32.51,870
- 120 N Church St Parkesburg, PA$98K311,232
- 116 S Church St Parkesburg, PA$174K311,238
- 112 N Church St Parkesburg, PA$179K622,707
- 55 Starr St Phoenixville, PA$524K----3,696
- 55 Starr St Phoenixville, PA$130K----1,250
Nearby Schools in Phoenixville
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.