111 Ridge Rd, Flushing, NY 11363Studio, 3,393 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $1,475,000
- Price/sqft: $435
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Total Floors \ 2, Borough \ Queens, Block Number \ 8045, Lot Number \ 55, Total Charges \ 15943
- Dining room
- Family room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,393 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2002
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 080450055
- Zillow Home ID: 32092782
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 111 Ridge Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Douglaston-Little Neck market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 0.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 50% greater than in New York, and 95.5% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Douglaston-Little Neck home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Douglaston-Little Neck home values.
- 3615 West Dr Flushing, NY$1.22M----1,970
- 117 Ridge Rd Flushing, NY$1.68M----4,551
- 102 Park Ln Flushing, NY$1.1M----1,012
- 118 Park Ln Flushing, NY$1.38M542,935
- 23440 Ridge Rd Flushing, NY$1.13M431,856
- Park Ln Flushing, NY--------
- 4 Ridge Rd Flushing, NY$1.34M----2,304
- 20 Ridge Rd Flushing, NY$1.14M----2,960
- 129 Ridge Rd Flushing, NY$2.12M----2,553
- 3815 Ardsley Rd Douglaston, NY$477K43.53
- 15 Garage Park Ln Flushing, NY------400
- 115 Park Ln Flushing, NY$1.97M----5,434
- 125 Park Ln # 0 Little Neck, NY$1.26M33.51,584
- 130 Park Ln Flushing, NY$1.7M----2,132
- 110 West Dr Flushing, NY$1.78M----2,552
- 105 Park Ln Flushing, NY$1.22M----1,852
- 101 Forest Rd Flushing, NY$1.26M----1,320
- 3618 West Dr Flushing, NY$2.09M----2,922
- 125 Park Ln Douglaston, NY$1.15M33.51,584
- 30 Ridge Rd Flushing, NY$1.61M----2,196
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.