- Lot: 0.32 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1946
- 60 days on Zillow
- Views: 5,058 all time views
- 40 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $330
- Cooling: None
- Last sold: May 1992 for $210,000
- Price/sqft: $457
- MLS #: 81456722
- Parking: 3 spaces, 230 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Association Fees Include \ or Tennis, Association Fees Include \ Other, Association Fees Include \ Pools, Association Fees Include \ Spa, Association Fees Include \ Water, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Dining Area in Living Room, Dining Room \ No Formal Dining Room, Family Room \ No Family Room, Fireplaces \ Wood Burning, Foundation \ Other, Garage Parking Features \ Off-Street Parking, Heating \ Fireplace, Heating \ Propane, Heating \ Stove - Wood, HOA Amenities \ Club House, HOA Amenities \ Community Pool, HOA Amenities \ Game Court (Outdoor), HOA Amenities \ Garden/ Greenbelt/ Trails, HOA Amenities \ Playground, HOA Amenities \ Tennis Court/Facility, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Community Facility, Pool \ Fenced, Pool \ In Ground, Roof \ Composition, Sewer Septic \ Existing Septic, Subclass \ Single Family Home, Utilities \ Propane On Site, Water \ Private/Mutual, Water \ Reservoir
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,150 sqft
- Lot depth: 145
- Lot width: 95
- Parcel #: 083034050
- Zillow Home ID: 15603245
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $395-840K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 94020 home values will increase 6.4% next year, compared to a 6% rise for La Honda as a whole. Among 94020 homes, this home is 30.9% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 21.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94020, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 87% less than in La Honda, and 81.9% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 94020 home values rise more quickly than other regions in La Honda.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94020 home values.
|170 Cuesta Real La Honda, CA||$516K||2||1.5||700|
|100 Roquena Dr #1 La Honda, CA||$543K||1||1||280|
|155 Kestrel Ct Brisbane, CA||$594K||2||1||680|
|115 Roquena Dr La Honda, CA||$479K||1||1||680|
|110 Roquena Dr La Honda, CA||$709K||3||1||1,300|
|166 Kestrel Ct Brisbane, CA||$877K||2||2||1,470|
|205 Cuesta Real La Honda, CA||$759K||2||2.5||1,122|
|121 Roquena Dr La Honda, CA||$637K||2||1||1,110|
|120 Roquena Dr La Honda, CA||$498K||1||1||500|
|200 Cuesta Real La Honda, CA||$939K||2||2||1,460|
|125 Roquena Dr La Honda, CA||$550K||2||1||830|
|221 Cuesta Real La Honda, CA||$755K||2||2||1,370|
|55 Canada Vis La Honda, CA||$989K||2||1||1,400|
|137 Kestrel Ct Brisbane, CA||$792K||2||1||1,400|
|210 Cuesta Real La Honda, CA||$1.02M||--||--||--|
|231 Cuesta Real La Honda, CA||$592K||2||2||1,020|
|216 Cuesta Real La Honda, CA||$879K||2||2||1,530|
|131 Roquena Dr La Honda, CA||$620K||2||1||970|
|50 Canada Vista Dr La Honda, CA||$1.27M||3||2||1,867|
|133 Kestrel Ct Brisbane, CA||$592K||2||1||990|
Nearby Schools in La Honda
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.