111 S Tampania Ave, Tampa, FL 336092 beds, 1 bath, 1,702 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 8,170 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1947
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $120,000
- Price/sqft: $71
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Disability Access
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Laminate
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 200 sqft
- Cooling System: Central, Living room, Parking Type: Garage Detached, Parking Type: Off Street
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,702 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2009
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 128
- Lot width: 78
- Parcel #: 1167960000
- Zillow Home ID: 45049527
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 111 S Tampania Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Courier City market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 64.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 20% lower than in Tampa, and 126.9% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Courier City home values rise more quickly than other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Courier City home values.
- 2604 N Cleveland St Tampa, FL$191K21972
- 115 S Tampania Ave Tampa, FL$282K321,723
- 2601 W Cleveland St Tampa, FL$290K421,550
- 2606 N Cleveland St Tampa, FL--------
- 2603 W Cleveland St Tampa, FL$273K211,246
- 114 S Tampania Ave Tampa, FL$203K21924
- 2608 N Cleveland St Tampa, FL$481K432,679
- 2509 W Cleveland St Tampa, FL$227K211,272
- 2605 W Cleveland St Tampa, FL$292K211,442
- 2604 W Cleveland St Tampa, FL$181K22984
- 200 S Audubon Ave Tampa, FL$227K21992
- 2610 N Cleveland St Tampa, FL$243K311,447
- 2607 W Cleveland St UNIT C Tampa, FL$308K32.51,721
- 2607 W Cleveland St UNIT B Tampa, FL$331K32.51,721
- 2622 W Cleveland St Tampa, FL$221K21815
- 2607 W Cleveland St UNIT A Tampa, FL$338K331,721
- 202 S Audubon Ave # 1 Tampa, FL$493K42.52,928
- 202 S Audubon Ave # 2 Tampa, FL$560K42.52,928
- 202 S Audubon Ave Tampa, FL$237K42.52,928
- 201 S Audubon Ave Tampa, FL$189K211,102
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!