111 SW 30th Rd, Miami, FL 331293 beds, 2 baths, 1,741 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Exclusive high end neighborhood. 2 blocks from I-95, 2 mils from Coconut Grove, 4 blocks from Key Biscayne and it's beaches, 4 miles from South Beach.... etc etc
- Lot: 8,400 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1939
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $525,000
- Price/sqft: $302
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Off street, On street
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Top of the line roll down hurricane shutters, electric gates and full alarm sys, exquisite finishes
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Recreation room
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Spanish
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,741 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2002
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 140
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 0141380090480
- Zillow Home ID: 43865431
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 111 Sw 30th Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Coral Way market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 76.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 14.7% lower than in Miami, and 107.5% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Coral Way home values rise more quickly than other regions in Miami.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Coral Way home values.
- 2920 SW 1st Ave Miami, FL$673K432,847
- 123 SW 30th Rd Miami, FL$813K443,417
- 2971 SW 2nd Ave Miami, FL$370K42.51,933
- 2965 SW 1st Ave # 2965 Miami, FL--Studio1220
- 112 SW 29th Rd Miami, FL$472K321,579
- 157 SW 30th Rd Miami, FL$492K321,580
- 2961 SW 1st Ave # 0 Miami, FL$456K114,966
- 2961 SW 1st Ave Miami, FL$638K114,966
- 126 SW 29th Rd Miami, FL$425K211,252
- 2957 SW 1st Ave # 0 Miami, FL--114,966
- 157 SW 30th Rd Miami, FL$400K321,580
- 2955 SW 1st Ave Miami, FL--11890
- 2953 SW 1st Ave # 0 Miami, FL$263K11890
- 100 SW 29th Rd Miami, FL$467K321,488
- 2907 SW 2nd Ave Miami, FL$351K211,388
- 2943 SW 1st Ave # 0 Miami, FL$246K21--
- 2967 SW 1st Ave Miami, FL$602KStudio14,966
- 2953 SW 1st Ave Miami, FL$353K11890
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!