111 Saint Felix St, Brooklyn, NY 112172 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 1901
- Laundry: In Unit
- Last sold: Feb 2012 for $1,215,000
- Price/sqft: $1,215
- Range / Oven
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,000 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1901
- Lot depth: 70
- Lot width: 19
- Parcel #: 021120018
- Zillow Home ID: 30615855
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 111 Saint Felix Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Fort Greene market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 2.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 100% higher than in New York, and 94% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Fort Greene home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Fort Greene home values.
- 109 Saint Felix St Brooklyn, NY$2.84M----3,525
- 115 Saint Felix St Brooklyn, NY$2.58M----2,208
- 117 Saint Felix St Brooklyn, NY$2.59M112,200
- 107 Saint Felix St Brooklyn, NY$2.26M21.53,500
- 119 Saint Felix St Brooklyn, NY$2.56M----2,190
- 105 Saint Felix St Brooklyn, NY$1.97M----2,133
- 121 Saint Felix St Brooklyn, NY$2.6M----2,240
- 103 Saint Felix St Brooklyn, NY$1.97M----2,133
- 123 Saint Felix St Brooklyn, NY$2.47M----3,096
- 101 Saint Felix St Brooklyn, NY$2.94M----3,280
- 139 Saint Felix St # 3 Brooklyn, NY$1.75M32--
- 108 Fort Greene Pl Brooklyn, NY$3.18M----3,948
- 125 Saint Felix St Brooklyn, NY$2.45M112,614
- 110 Fort Greene Pl Brooklyn, NY$2.58M112,520
- 106 Fort Greene Pl # 1 Brooklyn, NY$2.88M----3,660
- 112 Fort Greene Pl APT 4 Brooklyn, NY$2.28M11--
- 127 Saint Felix St Brooklyn, NY$2.48M522,328
- 114 Fort Greene Pl Brooklyn, NY$2.78M----3,780
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!