111 School St, Roxbury, MA 02119
Sold on 10/17/13: $672,500
- Bedrooms:5 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Multi Family:2,772 sq ft
- Lot:4,356 sqft
- Year Built:1935
- Last Sold:Oct 2013 for $672,500
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Additional FeaturesAPOD_AVAILABLE \ No,APP_DSCRP_1 \ Dishwasher,APP_DSCRP_1 \ Microwave,APP_DSCRP_1 \ Range,APP_DSCRP_1 \ Refrigerator,APP_DSCRP_2 \ Dishwasher,APP_DSCRP_2 \ Microwave,APP_DSCRP_2 \ Range,APP_DSCRP_2 \ Refrigerator,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full,BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No,COL_DSCRP_1 \ Central Air,COL_DSCRP_2 \ Central Air,ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers,ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows,ENTRY_ONLY \ No,EXTERIOR \ Vinyl,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch,FLOORING \ Hardwood,FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone,HEA_DSCRP_1 \ Forced Air,HEA_DSCRP_1 \ Gas,HEA_DSCRP_2 \ Forced Air,HEA_DSCRP_2 \ Gas,HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Lock Box,IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Hardwood Floors,IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Upgraded Countertops,IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Hardwood Floors,IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Stone/Granite/Solid Counters,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive,MF_TYPE \ 2 Family,PROP_TYPE \ Multi-family,RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Living Room,RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Kitchen,RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Living Room,ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Oven,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range,
- Last Remodel Year2011
- Parcel #W:11 P:01306 S:000
- Roof TypeAsphalt
- Room Count10
- # Stories2.0
- Unit Count2
- Zillow Home ID59187591
- Days on Zillow143
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$636,208||$541K – $757K||+$8,553||$229||03/06/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$2,251/mo||$1.5K – $3.2K/mo||+$169||$0.81||03/03/2014|
Zillow predicts Roxbury home values will increase 3.3% next year, compared to a 3.3% increase for Boston as a whole. Among Roxbury homes, this home is valued 120% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 21% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Roxbury market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 47.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 175.9% higher than in Boston, and 4.8% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Roxbury home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Roxbury home values.
Neighborhood for 111 School Street
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005