111 Steuben StAPT 6B, Brooklyn, NY 11205
Sold on 2/22/13: $815,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Additional Features,Dishwasher,Floors - hardwood,Great closet space,Light - excellent,Modern kitchen,Wheelchair accessible,Central Air Conditioning,10' ceilings,North and South exposures,Balcony Roof deck Full city view Floors - hardwood Light - excellent Windows - oversized Modern kitchen Great closet space Dishwasher Security system Wheelchair accessible
- Days on Zillow300
- Neighborhood NameClinton Hill
- Parcel #018941035
- Room Count5
- # Stories6.0
- Unit Count35
- Zillow Home ID89068532
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$800,017||$616K – $936K||-$8,325||$750||12/17/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$3,211/mo||$1.9K – $4.5K/mo||-$33||$3.01||12/16/2013|
Zillow predicts New York home values will decrease 0.9% next year, compared to a 0.7% fall for New York Metro as a whole. Among New York homes, this home is valued 70.6% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 159.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the New York market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 0.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 53.5% less than in New York Metro, and 92.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help New York home values rise more quickly than other regions in New York Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or New York home values.
Neighborhood for 111 Steuben Street APT 6B
- Apt 3G$526K11.0684
- Apt 2A$633K----1,187
- Apt 4B$510K11.0810
- Apt 5D$704K2--1,141
- Apt 2G$530K11.0904
- Apt 4D$630K22.01,141
- Apt 3C$620K2--1,196
- Apt 6c$570K11.0716
- Apt 3F$508K11.0806
- Apt 3D$617K22.01,141
- Apt 4F$513K11.0806
- Apt 5E$513K11.0806
- Apt 2B$510K11.0810
- Apt 2D$617K22.01,141
- Apt 3A$629K2--1,187
- Apt 4e$475K11.0806
- Apt 5G$728K----1,380
- Apt 5B$522K----810
- Apt 6D$678K----1,318
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
- Brooklyn High School for Leadership and... (assigned) 9-12 0.3 mi
- Brooklyn Community High School-Communic... (assigned) 9-12 0.3 mi
- El Puente Academy for Peace and Justice... (assigned) 9-12 0.8 mi
- Brooklyn Technical High (assigned) 9-12 0.9 mi
- Foundations Academy (assigned) 9-12 1.0 mi
- Urban Assembly School for the Urban Env... (assigned) 6-8 1.0 mi
- Acorn Community High (assigned) 9-12 1.0 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005