- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
111 Swan St, Scotia, NY 123023 beds, 2 baths, 1,197 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 3,300 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1938
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jan 2004 for $92,700
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 0 space, 216 sqft
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,197 sqft
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 33
- Parcel #: 42220103802600020150000000
- Zillow Home ID: 32480486
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 111 Swan Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 12302, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 30.7% lower than in Scotia, and 39.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 12302 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Scotia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 12302 home values.
- 4 beds, 1.5 baths
1,365 sqft, 3,484 sqft lot, built in 1930
- 4 beds, 1.5 baths
- 113 Swan St Scotia, NY$129K321,498
- 109 Swan St Scotia, NY$114K311,521
- 115 Swan St Scotia, NY$111K31.5896
- 107 Swan St Scotia, NY$120K311,566
- 117 Swan St Scotia, NY$128K31.11,213
- 112 N Toll St Schenectady, NY$112K431,344
- 105 Swan St Scotia, NY$113K21966
- 114 N Toll St Scotia, NY$107K421,400
- 116 N Toll St Scotia, NY$119K321,362
- 108 N Toll St Scotia, NY$115K311,450
- 119 Swan St Scotia, NY$116K411,128
- 108 Swan St Scotia, NY$128K311,512
- 118 N Toll St Scotia, NY$118K31.51,458
- 110 Swan St Scotia, NY$118K311,362
- 106 N Toll St Scotia, NY$116K411,440
- 112 Swan St Scotia, NY$128KStudio--1,596
- 120 N Toll St Scotia, NY$129K321,300
- 104 N Toll St Scotia, NY$137K421,760
- 106 Swan St Scotia, NY$158K321,750
- 106 Swan St # 0 Scotia, NY$111K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.