A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Beautiful Anderson Creek Home 20 minutes from Fort Bragg
4 minutes to Anderson Creek Food Lion
11 minutes to Spring Lake
16 minutes to Butner Gate
30 minutes to Fayetteville
55 minutes to Cary through Lillington
- $1250/month. $1,000 deposit required upon lease signing.
- Shorter term rentals acceptable (6 months or 9 months), but rent will be higher and we will be stricter on the move-out inspection if there are damages to the house.
- Recent paint in the whole house, professionally cleaned carpet, clean throughout
- Three bedrooms, with closets in every room
- Large Master Bedroom with walk-in closet
- 2.5 baths (2 full bathrooms upstairs, one half bath downstairs off the family room)
- Master bath with double vanity, jet tub, and shower
- Formal dining room with hard wood floors
- Formal living room with hard wood floors
- Tiles in Kitchen and all bathrooms
- Gas Fire place
- Nice Deck overlooks backyard and forest
- No backyard neighbors
- Full access storage area under the house (Basement like)
- Comes with Washer and Dryer if you need
- Comes with all kitchen appliances, including new fridge, new dish washer, new stove, and new microwave.
- Big Back yard with privacy fence
- Small separate room for office space or storage
- 16 minute drive with traffic to Fort Bragg Butner Gate
- Very nice, very safe, very quiet neighborhood
- Deposit is $1000. Ready for move in September 15th..
- House is under home warranty plan so all issues will be quickly and professionally resolved.
- Pets allowed, but non-refundable $250 pet fee, and add $20/month for rent.
Available for showing by appointment. Please call show contact info
**Would prefer to rent to someone who would be interested to buy the house from us, or interested in renting the house for more than a year. If renting for more than a year, rent goes down by $100 the second year.**
Available now. Rent for Sep will be prorated. Must be able to pay rent with a personal check (not cash). Please call show contact info to schedule a showing, or respond to add.
Non-refundable pet deposit: $250.
Rent goes down by $100 after the 1st full year renting the house.
- Available now
- Lease: One Year
- Deposit & fees: 1000
- Lot: 0.4 acres
- Pets: Small dogs
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 462 sqft
- Single Family
- Cooling: Available
- Heating: Forced air
- Posted: 14 days ago
- Views since listing: 279
- All time views: 1,008
- 14 shoppers saved this home
- Rent/sqft: $0.60
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Living room
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Built in 2005
- Floor size: 2,100 sqft
- HOA Fee: $10/mo
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Last sold: Feb 2006 for $177,000
- Parcel #: 01053601 0028 39
- Zillow Home ID: 71874409
|91 Union Cir Lillington, NC||$180K||4||2.5||2,200|
|131 Union Cir Lillington, NC||$182K||3||3||2,267|
|11 Union Cir Lillington, NC||$189K||3||2.5||2,360|
|71 Union Cir Lillington, NC||$177K||3||2.5||2,064|
|141 Union Cir Lillington, NC||$179K||3||2||2,100|
|120 Union Cir Lillington, NC||$181K||3||2.5||2,256|
|100 Union Cir Lillington, NC||$171K||4||2.5||1,901|
|80 Union Cir Lillington, NC||$162K||3||2||1,773|
|150 Union Cir Lillington, NC||$161K||3||2.5||1,716|
|51 Union Cir Lillington, NC||$181K||4||4||2,140|
|161 Union Cir Lillington, NC||$190K||3||2.5||2,473|
|60 Union Cir Lillington, NC||$162K||3||2||1,652|
|101 Cottonade Cir Lillington, NC||$176K||3||2.5||2,210|
|91 Cottonade Cir Lillington, NC||$177K||3||2.5||2,124|
|31 Union Cir Lillington, NC||$195K||3||2.5||2,537|
|171 Union Cir Lillington, NC||$185K||4||2.5||2,460|
|200 Union Cir Lillington, NC||$192K||4||3||2,394|
|71 Cottonade Cir Lillington, NC||$172K||3||3||1,923|
|40 Union Cir Lillington, NC||$184K||3||2.5||2,300|
|Nursery Rd Fayetteville, NC||--||Studio||--||--|
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
Homes like this rent for $1,300-1,325.
Popularity on Zillow
Nearby Schools in Lillington
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Property Manager contacted
Thanks for using Zillow!