- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1910
- Less than 1 day on Zillow
- Views: 1,789 all time views
- 2 shoppers saved this home
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2003 for $128,529
- Price/sqft: $120
- MLS #: 777399
- Flooring: Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: None
- Unfinished basement
- View: Mountain, Territorial
- 3rd Party Apprvl Req \ None, Appliances That Stay \ Dishwasher, Appliances That Stay \ Range/Oven, Appliances That Stay \ Refrigerator, Bank/REO Owned \ N, Basement \ Unfinished, Bonus room location \ U, Building Condition \ Average, Building Information \ Built On Lot, Bus line nearby \ N, Dining room location \ M, Energy Source(heat) \ Oil, Energy Source(heat) \ Wood, Entrance level \ M, Exterior \ Metal/Vinyl, Floor covering \ L, Floor Covering \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Form 17 \ Provided, Foundation \ Poured Concrete, Heating/Cooling \ Forced Air, Heating/Cooling \ Stove/Free Standing, Interior Features \ Dbl Pane/Storm Windw, Kitchen (w/ eating area) location \ M, Living room location \ M, Lot Details \ Alley, Lot Details \ Paved Street, Lot details \ L, Lot Topog./Veg. \ Level, Master bedroom location \ M, Parking Type \ None, Possession \ Closing, Possession \ Sub. Tenant's Rights, Potential Terms \ Cash Out, Potential Terms \ Conventional, Potential Terms \ FHA, Potential Terms \ VA, Potential terms \ L, Preliminary title ordered \ Y, Property type \ RESI, Roof \ Metal, Senior exemption \ N, Sewer \ Sewer Connected, Show map link \ Y, Site Features \ Cable TV, Site Features \ Fenced-Partially, Site Features \ Outbuildings, Site Features \ Shop, Status \ A, Style \ 17, Utility room location \ M, View \ Mountain, View \ Partial, View \ Territorial, Water Source \ Public
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Metal, Vinyl
- Roof type: Metal
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,124 sqft
- Heating: Oil, Wood / pellet
- Last remodel year: 1920
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 253435
- Zillow Home ID: 61107839
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $105-180K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Washington home values will increase 5.9% next year. Among 98922 homes, this home is 32.6% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 31% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 98922, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 15.8% greater than in Cle Elum, and 37.1% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 98922 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Cle Elum.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|113 W 3rd St Cle Elum, WA||$155K||2||2||1,489|
|112 W 2nd St Cle Elum, WA||$133K||3||2||1,192|
|107 W 3rd St Cle Elum, WA||$101K||2||1||880|
|115 W 3rd St Cle Elum, WA||$137K||3||2||1,266|
|110 W 2nd St Cle Elum, WA||$171K||3||2||1,909|
|114 W 2nd St Cle Elum, WA||$122K||3||1||1,224|
|112 W 3rd St Cle Elum, WA||$191K||3||1.75||2,043|
|116 W 2nd St Cle Elum, WA||$145K||5||2||1,566|
|108 W 2nd St Cle Elum, WA||$95K||2||1||880|
|114 W 3rd St Cle Elum, WA||$163K||4||2||1,539|
|105 W 3rd St Cle Elum, WA||$137K||3||1||1,183|
|108 1/2 W 2ND St Cle Elum, WA||$85K||1||1||432|
|110 W 3rd St Cle Elum, WA||$108K||2||1||1,040|
|116 W 3rd St Cle Elum, WA||$144K||2||1||1,347|
|106 W 2nd St Cle Elum, WA||$355K||5||--||3,134|
|108 W 3rd St Cle Elum, WA||$118K||3||1||1,188|
|51 W 2ND St Cle Elum, WA||$148K||3||1||1,351|
|105 W 2nd St Cle Elum, WA||$125K||2||1||1,233|
|305 N Pennsylvania Ave Cle Elum, WA||$348K||5||2||3,009|
|103 W 2nd St Cle Elum, WA||$135K||2||2||1,404|
Nearby Schools in Cle Elum
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact an Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.