- Lot: 0.37 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1978
- 142 days on Zillow
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 1987 for $410,500
- Price/sqft: $625
- MLS #: 81424576
- View Virtual Tour
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 528 sqft
- Partial basement
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain, Territorial
- Additional Listing Info \ Continue to Show, Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Additional Listing Info \ Release Clause Present, Additional Rooms \ Attic, Additional Rooms \ Basement - Partial, Additional Rooms \ Bonus/Hobby Room, Additional Rooms \ Den/Study/Office, Additional Rooms \ Formal Entry, Additional Rooms \ Storage, Additional Rooms \ Utility Room, Additional Rooms \ Workshop, Amenities Misc. \ Double Pane Windows(s), Amenities Misc. \ Vaulted Ceiling, Bedrooms \ Ground Floor Bedroom, Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat, Building Type \ Detached, Communications \ Cable TV Available, Communications \ Satellite Dish, Cooling \ Window/Wall Unit, Dining Room \ Dining Area in Living Room, Dining Room \ Eat in Kitchen, Energy Features \ Attic Fan, Energy Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Energy Features \ Ceiling Insulation, Energy Features \ Double Pane Windows, Energy Features \ Insulation - Per Owner, Energy Features \ Skylight(s), Energy Features \ Solar Power On Grid, Exterior \ Stucco, Exterior \ Wood, Family Room \ Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ Family Room, Fireplaces \ Gas Log, Fireplaces \ Living Room, Fireplaces \ Wood Burning, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Carpet - Wall to Wall, Flooring \ Hardwood - Partial, Flooring \ Tile, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter and Slab, Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage, Garage Parking Features \ Electric Car Hookup, Garage Parking Features \ Gate/Door Opener, Garage Parking Features \ Off-Street Parking, Heating \ Forced Air, Kitchen \ 220 Volt Outlet, Kitchen \ Cooktop, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen \ Microwave, Kitchen \ Oven - Built-In, Kitchen \ Oven - Self Cleaning, Kitchen \ Ovens - 2+, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Laundry \ 220 Volt Outlet, Laundry \ Dryer, Laundry \ In Laundry Room, Laundry \ Washer, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Description \ Grade - Sloped Down, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Composition, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Style \ Ranch, Subclass \ Single Family Home, View \ Local/Neighborhood, View \ Mountains, View \ Valley, Water \ Heater - Gas, Water \ Public
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 0.0
- Structure type: Split level
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,438 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1995
- Lot depth: 125
- Lot width: 128
- Parcel #: 53201037
- Zillow Home ID: 19750182
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 95032 home values will rise 2.7% next year, compared to a 3.9% increase for Los Gatos as a whole. Among 95032 homes, this home is 60.9% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 10.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 95032, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 12.7% lower than in Los Gatos, and 10.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 95032 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Los Gatos.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95032 home values.
|16040 Shannon Rd Los Gatos, CA||$1.94M||5||3.5||3,300|
|107 Wollin Way Los Gatos, CA||$1.5M||4||2.5||2,459|
|106 Ann Arbor Ct Los Gatos, CA||$1.44M||3||3||2,080|
|115 Wollin Way Los Gatos, CA||$1.85M||4||3||3,340|
|112 Wollin Way Los Gatos, CA||$1.44M||2||2||2,318|
|16050 Shannon Rd Los Gatos, CA||$1.46M||3||2||1,889|
|108 Ann Arbor Ct Los Gatos, CA||$1.73M||5||3||2,854|
|103 Wollin Way Los Gatos, CA||$1.37M||4||2.5||1,942|
|104 Ann Arbor Ct Los Gatos, CA||$1.56M||4||2||2,706|
|108 Wollin Way Los Gatos, CA||$1.62M||5||3||2,896|
|110 Ann Arbor Ct Los Gatos, CA||$1.4M||3||2||1,872|
|16060 Shannon Rd Los Gatos, CA||$2.07M||4||3||3,340|
|16070 Shannon Rd Los Gatos, CA||$2.06M||5||3||3,647|
|104 Wollin Way Los Gatos, CA||$1.39M||4||2||2,120|
|101 Wollin Way Los Gatos, CA||$1.58M||4||2.5||2,790|
|100 Ann Arbor Ct Los Gatos, CA||$1.41M||4||2.5||2,308|
|16080 Shannon Rd Los Gatos, CA||$1.82M||4||3.5||3,011|
|16005 Shannon Rd Los Gatos, CA||$1.2M||1||1||668|
|112 Ann Arbor Ct Los Gatos, CA||$1.87M||5||4||3,244|
|16090 Shannon Rd Los Gatos, CA||$1.71M||4||3||2,765|
Nearby Schools in Los Gatos
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!