1110 24th Ave, Seattle, WA 981223 beds, 1 bath, 1,720 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 3,833 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1905
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2008 for $392,000
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 200 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- 3rd Party Apprvl Req \ None, Appliances That Stay \ Dishwasher, Appliances That Stay \ Dryer, Appliances That Stay \ Garbage Disposal, Appliances That Stay \ Microwave, Appliances That Stay \ Range/Oven, Appliances That Stay \ Refrigerator, Appliances That Stay \ Washer, Architecture \ Craftsman, Bank/REO Owned \ N, Basement \ Unfinished, Building Condition \ Remodeled, Building Information \ Built On Lot, Bus line nearby \ Y, Dining room location \ M, Energy Source(heat) \ Electric, Energy Source(heat) \ Natural Gas, Entrance level \ M, Exterior \ Stucco, Exterior \ Wood, Floor Covering \ Fir/Softwood, Floor Covering \ Vinyl, Floor Covering \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Form 17 \ Provided, Foundation \ Concrete Ribbon, Foundation \ Post & Pillar, Heating/Cooling \ Forced Air, Interior Features \ Dbl Pane/Storm Windw, Interior Features \ Dining Room, Interior Features \ High Tech Cabling, Interior Features \ Security System, Interior Features \ Skylights, Interior Features \ Vaulted Ceilings, Interior Features \ Walk-in Closet, Kitchen (w/ eating area) location \ M, Living room location \ M, Lot Details \ Curbs, Lot Details \ Paved Street, Lot Details \ Sidewalk, Lot Topog./Veg. \ Fruit Trees, Lot Topog./Veg. \ Garden Space, Lot Topog./Veg. \ Level, Parking Type \ Garage-Attached, Possession \ Closing, Potential Terms \ Cash Out, Potential Terms \ Conventional, Preliminary title ordered \ Y, Property type \ RESI, Roof \ Composition, Senior exemption \ N, Sewer \ Sewer Connected, Show map link \ Y, Site Features \ Cable TV, Site Features \ Deck, Site Features \ Fenced-Fully, Site Features \ Gas Available, Site Features \ High Speed Internet, Site Features \ Outbuildings, Site Features \ Patio, Site Features \ Sprinkler System, Status \ P, Style \ 17, Utility room location \ L, View \ Territorial, Water Source \ Public
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Craftsman
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,720 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 7217400715
- Zillow Home ID: 49024181
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1110 24th Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Garfield market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 27.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1.8% higher than in Seattle, and 24% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Garfield home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Garfield home values.
- 1108 24th Ave Seattle, WA$468K211,040
- 1112 24th Ave Seattle, WA$657K72.53,400
- 1112 24th Ave # B Seattle, WA$475K31980
- 1116 24th Ave Seattle, WA$621K422,300
- 2404 E Spring St Seattle, WA$404K21860
- 1118 24th Ave Seattle, WA$313K311,010
- 2410 E Spring St Seattle, WA$408K21820
- 2402 E Spring St Seattle, WA$362K21860
- 1122 24th Ave Seattle, WA$445K31.51,278
- 1124 24th Ave Seattle, WA$503K331,700
- 1126 24th Ave Seattle, WA$518K22.51,700
- 2414 E Spring St Seattle, WA$454K21940
- 2416 E Spring St Seattle, WA$430K31.51,280
- 1128 24th Ave Seattle, WA$500K32.51,700
- 1130 24th Ave Seattle, WA$517K22.51,700
- 1109 25th Ave Seattle, WA$482K321,500
- 1113 25th Ave Seattle, WA$713K431,820
- 2401 E Spring St Seattle, WA$554K42.52,190
- 1128 24th Ave Seattle, WA$425K------
- 1117 25th Ave Seattle, WA$493K422,500
Nearby Schools in Seattle
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.