A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 3,833 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1905
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $465,000
- Price/sqft: $270
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 200 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- 3rd Party Apprvl Req \ None, Appliances That Stay \ Dishwasher, Appliances That Stay \ Dryer, Appliances That Stay \ Garbage Disposal, Appliances That Stay \ Microwave, Appliances That Stay \ Range/Oven, Appliances That Stay \ Refrigerator, Appliances That Stay \ Washer, Architecture \ Craftsman, Bank/REO Owned \ N, Basement \ Unfinished, Building Condition \ Remodeled, Building Information \ Built On Lot, Bus line nearby \ Y, Dining room location \ M, Energy Source(heat) \ Electric, Energy Source(heat) \ Natural Gas, Entrance level \ M, Exterior \ Stucco, Exterior \ Wood, Floor Covering \ Fir/Softwood, Floor Covering \ Vinyl, Floor Covering \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Form 17 \ Provided, Foundation \ Concrete Ribbon, Foundation \ Post & Pillar, Heating/Cooling \ Forced Air, Interior Features \ Dbl Pane/Storm Windw, Interior Features \ Dining Room, Interior Features \ High Tech Cabling, Interior Features \ Security System, Interior Features \ Skylights, Interior Features \ Vaulted Ceilings, Interior Features \ Walk-in Closet, Kitchen (w/ eating area) location \ M, Living room location \ M, Lot Details \ Curbs, Lot Details \ Paved Street, Lot Details \ Sidewalk, Lot Topog./Veg. \ Fruit Trees, Lot Topog./Veg. \ Garden Space, Lot Topog./Veg. \ Level, Parking Type \ Garage-Attached, Possession \ Closing, Potential Terms \ Cash Out, Potential Terms \ Conventional, Preliminary title ordered \ Y, Property type \ RESI, Roof \ Composition, Senior exemption \ N, Sewer \ Sewer Connected, Show map link \ Y, Site Features \ Cable TV, Site Features \ Deck, Site Features \ Fenced-Fully, Site Features \ Gas Available, Site Features \ High Speed Internet, Site Features \ Outbuildings, Site Features \ Patio, Site Features \ Sprinkler System, Status \ P, Style \ 17, Utility room location \ L, View \ Territorial, Water Source \ Public
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Craftsman
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,720 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 7217400715
- Zillow Home ID: 49024181
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $399-550K.
Market guideZillow predicts Garfield home values will increase 4.4% next year, compared to a 5.4% rise for Seattle as a whole. Among Garfield homes, this home is valued 1.7% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 20.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Garfield, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 26.1% lower than in Seattle, and 42.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Garfield home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Garfield home values.
|1112 24th Ave Seattle, WA||$701K||7||2.5||3,400|
|1108 24th Ave Seattle, WA||$414K||2||1||1,040|
|1112 24th Ave # B Seattle, WA||$431K||3||1||980|
|1116 24th Ave Seattle, WA||$594K||4||2||2,300|
|2404 E Spring St Seattle, WA||$370K||2||1||860|
|1118 24th Ave Seattle, WA||$333K||3||1||1,010|
|2410 E Spring St Seattle, WA||$379K||2||1||820|
|2402 E Spring St Seattle, WA||$342K||2||1||860|
|1122 24th Ave Seattle, WA||$496K||3||1.5||1,278|
|1124 24th Ave Seattle, WA||$496K||3||3||1,700|
|1126 24th Ave Seattle, WA||$501K||2||2.5||1,700|
|2414 E Spring St Seattle, WA||$408K||2||1||940|
|2416 E Spring St Seattle, WA||$417K||3||1.5||1,280|
|1128 24th Ave Seattle, WA||$492K||3||2.5||1,700|
|1130 24th Ave Seattle, WA||$504K||2||2.5||1,700|
|1109 25th Ave Seattle, WA||$481K||3||2||1,500|
|1113 25th Ave Seattle, WA||$619K||4||3||1,820|
|2401 E Spring St Seattle, WA||$529K||4||2.5||2,190|
|1128 24th Ave Seattle, WA||$456K||--||--||--|
|1117 25th Ave Seattle, WA||$522K||4||2||2,500|
Nearby Schools in Seattle
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!