1110 Llagas Rd, Morgan Hill, CA 95037
- Lot:4.6 acres
- Days on Zillow:97
- County NameUnknown
- Lot DepthUnknown
- Lot WidthUnknown
- MLS #81332868
- Zillow Home ID2111122107
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,736/mo||$1.2K – $2.9K/mo||--||--||12/02/2013|
Zillow predicts 95037 home values will rise 5.2% next year, compared to a 5.5% increase for Morgan Hill as a whole.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 95037 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 46.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 11.1% higher than in Morgan Hill, and 65.7% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 95037 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Morgan Hill.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95037 home values.
Neighborhood for 1110 Llagas Road
- 1095 Llagas Rd Morgan Hill, CA$710K43.02,080
- 18200 Rose Orchard Ct Morgan Hill, CA$1.37M54.54,500
- 1045 Llagas Rd Morgan Hill, CA$677K32.01,656
- 1100 Llagas Rd Morgan Hill, CA$742K31.01,696
- 1165 Llagas Rd Morgan Hill, CA$718K42.02,392
- 1120 Deana Ct Morgan Hill, CA$1.05M53.03,485
- 1169 Llagas Rd Morgan Hill, CA$831K42.02,648
- 1092 Llagas Rd Morgan Hill, CA$753K32.02,446
- 1022 Llagas Rd Morgan Hill, CA$1.12M53.53,354
- 965 Llagas Rd Morgan Hill, CA$655K32.51,860
- 1190 Llagas Rd Morgan Hill, CA$1.06M44.03,346
- 1175 Teresa Ln Morgan Hill, CA$1.35M44.04,616
- 1165 Teresa Ln Morgan Hill, CA$1.21M43.54,054
- 1220 Llagas Rd Morgan Hill, CA$945K45.02,724
- 1564 Llagas Rd Morgan Hill, CA$1.28M43.54,314
- 18630 Castle Lake Dr Morgan Hill, CA$1.51M54.05,274
- 18345 Christeph Dr Morgan Hill, CA$933K43.03,121
- 980 Llagas Rd Morgan Hill, CA$749K32.02,093
- 18430 Castle Ridge Dr Morgan Hill, CA$1.7M56.05,917
- 650 Llagas Vista Dr Morgan Hill, CA$861K33.02,749
Nearby Schools in Morgan Hill
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
- P. A. Walsh Elementary (assigned) K-6 1.1 mi
- Ann Sobrato High (assigned) 6-12 1.9 mi
- Crossroads Christian School K-8 1.0 mi
- St. Catherine Elementary K-8 1.2 mi
- Central High (Continuation) School 10-12 1.2 mi
- Lewis H. Britton Middle 6-8 1.3 mi
- Shadow Mountain Baptist School K-12 1.3 mi