1110 Lombard St APT 17, Philadelphia, PA 191472 beds, 1 bath, 1,020 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Downstairs: enter through gorgeous garden patio (great for cooking out). There are hardwood floors throughout, a working, wood-burning fireplace, recessed lighting, living room, dining area, kitchen with a dishwasher, utility closet with washer/dryer and a brand new water heater.
Upstairs: BRAND NEW high-end plush carpeting installed June 2013 (Note: installed post-pictures). Large Master bedroom with double closets, 2nd bedroom, linen closet and a full bath with a Jetted bathtub.
About the neighborhood: Short walk to Jefferson and Pennsylvania Hospitals, CVS (across the street), Super Fresh (1 block), Whole Foods (1 block) Starbucks (1 block), Seger Park and dog park (across the street). Seger Park just completed over ½ million dollar renovation and is about to add a water feature to the playground. There are literally hundreds of restaurants and shops within walking distance.
Public Transportation: PATCO (3 blocks), Broad Street Subway (3 blocks), Market El Subway (5 blocks) and Market East Station (5 blocks).
Low condo dues and street parking is easy!
Seger Park (playground, dog park, tennis courts, basketball courts): Across Street (playground going through ~1 Million dollar renovation, expected to reopen end of the year)
CVS: Across Street
Super Fresh: 1 block
Whole Foods: 1 block
Starbucks: 2 blocks
Patco Hi Speed Line: 3 blocks
Septa Broad Street Subway Line: 3 blocks
Avenue of the arts: 4 blocks
Septa El (Market-Franford Line): 6 blocks
Septa Regional Rail Market East Station: 7 blocks
Jefferson University Hospital: 3 blocks
Liquor Store: 4 blocks
Beer Distributor: 3 blocks
Hundreds of restaurants, coffee shops, cleaners, bars and shopping within walking distance!
- Built in 1980
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: None, 0 space
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick, Stucco
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 1,020 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Zillow Home ID: 2115991556
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1110 Lombard Street APT 17
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Center City East, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 9.9% greater than in Philadelphia, and 26.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Center City East home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Philadelphia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Center City East home values.
- 1121 Rodman St # 11 Philadelphia, PA$367K----1,140
- 1123 Rodman St # 9 Philadelphia, PA$366K----1,148
- 1119 Rodman St # 13 Philadelphia, PA$344K----1,140
- 1125 Rodman St # 7 Philadelphia, PA$316K----1,140
- 1121 Rodman St # 12 Philadelphia, PA$371K----1,259
- 1123 Rodman St # 10 Philadelphia, PA$388K----1,229
- 1119 Rodman St # 14 Philadelphia, PA$378K321,219
- 1127 Rodman St Philadelphia, PA$339K32.51,540
- 1117 Rodman St # 15 Philadelphia, PA$366K----1,224
- 1127 Rodman St # 5 Philadelphia, PA$329K----1,140
- 1125 Rodman St # 8 Philadelphia, PA$404K----1,320
- 1117 Rodman St # 16 Philadelphia, PA$434K----1,289
- 1127 Rodman St # 6 Philadelphia, PA$479K32.51,540
- 1115 Rodman St # 17 Philadelphia, PA$357K----1,124
- 1115 Rodman St # 18 Philadelphia, PA$361K----1,228
- 1129 Rodman St # 3 Philadelphia, PA$343K----1,140
- 1129 Rodman St # 4 Philadelphia, PA$401K----1,320
- 1113 Rodman St # 20 Philadelphia, PA$344K----1,170
- 1113 Rodman St # 19 Philadelphia, PA$362K----1,230
- 1131 Rodman St # 1 Philadelphia, PA$343K----1,054
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!