11100 135th St, South Ozone Park, NY 11420
By Owner: $689,999
- Days on Zillow134
- ParkingCarport, Garage - Detached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringHardwood, Tile
- Additional FeaturesGranite countertop, Guest parking, Living room, Parking Type: Garage Detached
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator
- Room TypesBreakfast nook, Dining room, Family room, Master bath, Walk-in closet
- Zillow Home ID2110318129
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$628,773||$497K – $786K||+$8,367||--||03/11/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$2,144/mo||$1.6K – $2.8K/mo||+$48||--||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts South Ozone Park home values will rise 3.9% next year, compared to a 4.9% increase for New York as a whole.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the South Ozone Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 6.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 655.6% greater than in New York, and 59.5% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent South Ozone Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South Ozone Park home values.