- Lot: 1.3 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- 286 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $375
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Heat pump, Other
- Last sold: Nov 2003 for $282,500
- Price/sqft: $367
- MLS #: O5300240
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile, Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 5 spaces, 2003 sqft
- View: Park
- Additional Rooms \ Den/Library/Office, Additional Rooms \ Game Room, Additional Rooms \ Media Room, Air Conditioning \ Zoned/Multiple, Appliances Included \ Built In Oven, Appliances Included \ Convection Oven, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Exhaust Fan, Appliances Included \ Freezer, Appliances Included \ Gas Appliances, Appliances Included \ Hot Water Gas, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Range, Appliances Included \ Range Hood, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Architectural Style \ Spanish/Mediterranean, Community Features \ Gated Community, Community Features \ Security, Contract Status \ Inspections, Exterior Construction \ Block, Exterior Construction \ Stucco, Exterior Features \ Balcony/Sun Deck, Exterior Features \ French Doors, Exterior Features \ Gutters / Downspouts, Exterior Features \ Hot Tub/Spa, Exterior Features \ Irrigation System, Exterior Features \ Mature Landscaping, Exterior Features \ Outdoor Grill, Exterior Features \ Outdoor Kitchen, Exterior Features \ Outdoor Lights, Exterior Features \ Patio/Porch/Deck Covered, Exterior Features \ Patio/Porch/Deck Open, Exterior Features \ Trees/Landscaped, Financing Available \ Cash, Financing Available \ Conventional, Fireplace Description \ Family Room, Fireplace Description \ Gas Fireplace, Fireplace Description \ Other Room, Floor Covering \ Brick/Stone, Floor Covering \ Carpet, Floor Covering \ Wood, Foundation \ Slab, Front Exposure \ Northwest, Garage Carport \ 5+ Car Garage, Garage Features \ Attached, Garage Features \ Circular Drive, Garage Features \ Door Opener, Garage Features \ Side Rear Entry, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, HOA Common Assn \ Required, HOA Payment Schedule \ Monthly, Housing For Older Persons \ N/A, Interior Features \ Blinds/Shades, Interior Features \ Cathedral/Vaulted Ceiling, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(S), Interior Features \ Crown Molding, Interior Features \ Hot Tub/Spa, Interior Features \ Smoke Alarm(S), Interior Features \ Solid Surface Counters, Interior Features \ Solid Wood Cabinets, Interior Features \ Walk In Closet, Interior Features \ Washer/Dryer Hookup, Interior Features \ Wet Bar, Interior Features \ Window Treatment, Interior Layout \ Formal Dining Room Separate, Interior Layout \ Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Interior Layout \ Master Bedroom Downstairs, Interior Layout \ Volume Ceilings, Kitchen Features \ Breakfast Bar, Kitchen Features \ Closet Pantry, Kitchen Features \ Island, Kitchen Features \ Walk In Pantry, Last Change Type \ Pending, Last Status \ Active, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Location \ In County, Location \ Lot - Oversized, Location \ Sidewalk, Location \ Street Paved, Location \ Street Private, Master Bath Features \ Bath w Spa/Hydro Massage Tub, Master Bath Features \ Bidet, Master Bath Features \ Dual Sinks, Master Bath Features \ Tub with Separate Shower Stall, Office Primary Board ID \ Orlando Regional, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Pool \ Private, Pool Type \ Gunite/Concrete, Pool Type \ Heated Pool, Pool Type \ Heated Spa, Pool Type \ In Ground, Property Description \ Two Story, Property Style \ Single Family Home, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Tile, Showing Time \ Set Appointment, Special Listing Type \ Variable Commission, Special Sale Provision \ None, Square Foot Source \ Owner Provided, Status \ Pending, Utilities \ Cable Connected, Utilities \ County Water, Utilities \ Electric, Utilities \ Street Lights
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Recreation room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Other, Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 10
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 7,500 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 192328739100720
- Zillow Home ID: 82077155
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $1.27-2.33M.
Market guideZillow predicts 34786 home values will rise 6.5% next year, compared to a 6.5% rise for Windermere as a whole. Among 34786 homes, this home is 594.6% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 150.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 34786, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 11% greater than in Windermere, and 72.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 34786 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Windermere.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 34786 home values.
|11054 Bridge House Rd Windermere, FL||$1.87M||5||4.5||6,100|
|11108 Bridge House Rd Windermere, FL||$2.99M||5||5.75||8,725|
|11113 Coniston Way Windermere, FL||$1.38M||4||5||5,265|
|11119 Coniston Way Windermere, FL||$1.43M||5||6||5|
|11107 Coniston Way Windermere, FL||$1.76M||5||8||6,289|
|11107 Coniston Way Windermere, FL||$350K||5||5||--|
|11125 Coniston Way Windermere, FL||$1.31M||4||5||4,509|
|11114 Bridge House Rd Windermere, FL||$2.44M||5||6.5||7,016|
|11048 Bridge House Rd Windermere, FL||$2.5M||4||6.5||8,001|
|Bridge House Ln Windermere, FL||--||--||--||--|
|11081 Coniston Way Windermere, FL||$1.6M||5||5.5||6,071|
|11131 Coniston Way Windermere, FL||$1.45M||5||5.5||5,753|
|11118 Coniston Way Windermere, FL||$2.28M||5||6||8,128|
|11124 Coniston Way Windermere, FL||$1.74M||5||7||6,891|
|11112 Coniston Way Windermere, FL||$1.47M||4||4.5||5,014|
|11120 Bridge House Rd Windermere, FL||$2.66M||5||6.5||7,993|
|11042 Bridge House Rd Windermere, FL||$2.41M||4||5.25||7,796|
|11075 Coniston Way Windermere, FL||$1.39M||4||5||5,108|
|11106 Coniston Way Windermere, FL||$1.66M||4||5.5||5,677|
|11130 Coniston Way Windermere, FL||$1.41M||4||5||5,116|
Nearby Schools in Windermere
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!