11103 Wexford Dr, Eads, TN 380285 beds, 5 baths, 4,262 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 5 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1980
- Cooling: Central
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: 2400 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Wet Bar
- Garbage disposal
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,262 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 321
- Lot width: 606
- Parcel #: D0216 00270
- Zillow Home ID: 42332782
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 11103 Wexford Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 38028, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 7.6% higher than in Shelby, and 84.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 38028 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Shelby.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 38028 home values.
- 11110 Wexford Dr Eads, TN$504K656,300
- 848 Dent Eads, TN$1.02M545,955
- 11145 Wexford Dr Eads, TN$503K444,906
- 11039 Wexford Dr Eads, TN$369K434,112
- 950 Dent Eads, TN$745K54.56,372
- 11030 Wexford Dr Eads, TN$320K43.53,421
- 860 Dent Eads, TN$680K444,556
- 11110 Glen Birnham Eads, TN$792K345,083
- Wexford Dr Eads, TN--------
- 11205 Wexford Dr Eads, TN$342K433,600
- 11205 Wexford Dr Eads, TN$253K43--
- 976 Dent Eads, TN$436K443,592
- 11150 Glen Birnham Eads, TN$366K43.54,040
- Dent Eads, TN$143K211,016
- 800 Dent Eads, TN$894K546,599
- 990 Dent Eads, TN$397K53.54,718
- 11200 Wexford Dr Eads, TN$678K435,156
- 11257 Wexford Dr Eads, TN$403K43.54,082
- 11211 Wexford Dr Eads, TN$309K42.52,281
- 1026 Dent Eads, TN$261K22.52,300
Nearby Schools in Shelby
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292