- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
11105 202nd St, Jamaica, NY 114123 beds, 3 baths, 3,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 30 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $355,000
- Price/sqft: $118
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 0 space
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,000 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1920
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 30
- Parcel #: 109600603
- Zillow Home ID: 32156650
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 11105 202nd Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Hollis market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 8.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1700% higher than in New York, and 46.3% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Hollis home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Hollis home values.
- 11109 202nd St Jamaica, NY$335K----1,780
- 202 202nd St STE 2 Jamaica, NY$365K----1,890
- 11111 202nd St Jamaica, NY$352K----1,780
- 11115 202nd St Jamaica, NY$310K----1,780
- 11102 203rd St Jamaica, NY$455K----1,510
- 11117 202nd St Jamaica, NY$378K----1,780
- 11104 203rd St Jamaica, NY$395K----1,496
- 11108 203rd St Jamaica, NY$334K311,496
- 11015 202nd St Jamaica, NY$416K----1,628
- 202nd St Jamaica, NY$374K----1,486
- 202nd St Jamaica, NY$310K----1,780
- 11110 203rd St Jamaica, NY$415K----1,496
- 11119 202nd St Jamaica, NY$336K----1,780
- 11114 203rd St Jamaica, NY$364K----1,496
- 11014 203rd St Jamaica, NY$548K----1,560
- 11011 202nd St Jamaica, NY$430K----1,120
- 11123 202nd St Jamaica, NY$340K----1,780
- 11116 203rd St Jamaica, NY$362K----1,496
- 11010 203rd St Jamaica, NY$428K323,000
- 11108 202nd St Jamaica, NY$343K----1,760
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292