- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
11106 Emerald Creek Dr, Raleigh, NC 276173.5 baths, 7,986 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.32 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2012
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2012 for $916,000
- Price/sqft: $115
- Finished basement, 2132 sqft
- Parking: 718 sqft
- Exterior material: Brick
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 7,986 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Parcel #: 075804547965000
- Zillow Home ID: 120873800
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 11106 Emerald Creek Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Northwest Raleigh market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 18.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 54.4% less than in Raleigh, and 46.3% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Northwest Raleigh home values rise more quickly than other regions in Raleigh.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Northwest Raleigh home values.
- 11102 Emerald Creek Dr Raleigh, NC$500K533,300
- 9726 Dayton Ct Raleigh, NC$645K543,800
- 11105 Emerald Creek Dr Raleigh, NC$708K--3.56,044
- 9720 Dayton Ct Raleigh, NC$684K554,352
- 11114 Emerald Creek Dr Raleigh, NC$658K--2.53,906
- 11101 Emerald Creek Dr Raleigh, NC$698K--3.55,698
- 11121 Emerald Creek Dr Raleigh, NC$628K--3.54,362
- 9725 Dayton Ct Raleigh, NC$682K--3.54,697
- 9716 Dayton Ct Raleigh, NC$583K--3.53,548
- 11118 Emerald Creek Dr Raleigh, NC$544K--3.53,592
- 11017 Emerald Creek Dr Raleigh, NC$731K--3.54,416
- 9715 Dayton Ct Raleigh, NC$611K--3.54,099
- 9712 Dayton Ct Raleigh, NC$964K--3.56,448
- 11201 Emerald Creek Dr Raleigh, NC$683K544,357
- 9711 Collingdale Way Raleigh, NC$708K43.54,515
- 11012 Emerald Creek Dr Raleigh, NC$549K--3.53,339
- 9707 Collingdale Way Raleigh, NC$607K--3.53,883
- 9708 Dayton Ct Raleigh, NC$586K--3.53,061
- 3117 Globe Rd Morrisville, NC--------
- 9701 Collingdale Way Raleigh, NC$578K--3.53,222
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292