1111 46th St SE, Washington, DC 200194 beds, 3.5 baths, 1,138 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
- Tax Assessor's Value
- Depending on the jurisdiction where you live, this value could be the tax assessed, tax appraised, or market assessed value. This value comes from the taxing authority of the city, county or state where you live; this is not Zillow's value.
Note: Tax assessor's values differ from Zillow's Zestimate, which is computed by entering numerous data points into a proprietary formula, often resulting in a more accurate value estimate.
- Lot: 1,138 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2009
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2009 for $235,000
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: On street
- View: City
- Granite and Stainless Steel Kitchen
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Sun room
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,138 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 5361 0828
- Zillow Home ID: 516330
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1111 46th St Se
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Benning Ridge, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 63.5% greater than in Washington, and 33.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Benning Ridge home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Benning Ridge home values.
- 1115 46th St SE Washington, DC$234K211,138
- 1107 46th St SE Washington, DC$333K311,643
- 1119 46th St SE Washington, DC$232K221,296
- 1103 46th St SE Washington, DC$260K21972
- 1118 45th Pl SE Washington, DC$325K432,340
- 1114 45th Pl SE Washington, DC$239K311,102
- 1123 46th St SE Washington, DC$211K21972
- 1120 45th Pl SE Washington, DC$224K441,377
- 1110 45th Pl SE Washington, DC$245K22.51,607
- 1106 45th Pl SE Washington, DC$206K321,244
- 1100 46th St SE Washington, DC$203K211,132
- 1124 45th Pl SE Washington, DC$325K321,702
- 1102 46th St SE Washington, DC$178K211,048
- 1127 46th St SE Washington, DC--Studio--972
- 1104 46th St SE Washington, DC$264K221,395
- 1108 46th St SE Washington, DC$265K21.51,413
- 1102 45th Pl SE Washington, DC$223K31884
- 1130 45th Pl SE Washington, DC$212K21.5924
- 1112 46th St SE Washington, DC$300K331,362
- 1133 46th St SE Washington, DC$315K311,672
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292