- Lot: 5,314 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1912
- 44 days on Zillow
- Views: 227 all time views
- 2 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2011 for $40,431
- Price/sqft: $16
- MLS #: 21335971
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 200 sqft
- Partial basement
- Appliances \ None, Architectural Style \ Bungalow, Basement Description \ Unfinished, Contingency \ Act With No Contingency, Cool \ WindowUnit(s), Eating Area \ FormalDiningRoom, Equipment \ SmokeAlarm, Exterior \ Aluminum, Foundation \ Basement-Block, Heat \ ForcedAir, Inspection Warranties \ Not Applicable, Interior \ Attic Access, Interior \ Screens Some, Interior \ Walk In Closet, Interior \ Window Wood, Master Bedroom Description \ Main Level, Master Bedroom Description \ Walk in Closet, Optional Level Below Grade \ Basement, Pct Optional Level Finished \ 0-25%, Porch \ PorchScrnd, Property Sub Type \ Single Family, Property Type \ Residential, Sq Ft Source \ Assessor, Trans Type \ Sale, Utility Prim Sewage Disp \ Municipal Sewer Connected, Utility Prim Water Source \ Municipal Water Connected, Water Heater \ Gas
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Other
- Foundation type: Crawl/Raised
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Floor size: 910 sqft
- Parcel #: 48-12-19-201-061.000-003
- Zillow Home ID: 80669316
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $23-68K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Indiana home values will rise 1.3% next year.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|1119 E 27th St Anderson, IN||$46K||3||1||1,600|
|1109 E 27th St Anderson, IN||$43K||2||1||1,306|
|1107 E 27th St Anderson, IN||$38K||2||1||728|
|1123 E 27th St Anderson, IN||$50K||3||1.5||2,064|
|1114 E 28th St Anderson, IN||$43K||4||1||952|
|2704 E Lynn St Anderson, IN||$38K||--||1||936|
|1118 E 28th St Anderson, IN||--||--||--||--|
|2714 E Lynn St Anderson, IN||$36K||2||1||728|
|1125 E 27th St Anderson, IN||$42K||2||1||972|
|1118 E 27th St Anderson, IN||$40K||2||1||908|
|1114 E 27th St Anderson, IN||$41K||2||1||1,248|
|2716 E Lynn St Anderson, IN||$39K||2||1||864|
|1126 E 28th St Anderson, IN||$43K||2||1||1,026|
|2628 E Lynn St Anderson, IN||$49K||4||1.5||2,206|
|2720 E Lynn St Anderson, IN||$41K||2||1||1,320|
|1127 E 27th St Anderson, IN||$39K||2||1||672|
|1200 E 28th St Anderson, IN||$42K||2||1||956|
|1115 E 26th St Anderson, IN||$42K||2||1||1,242|
|2724 E Lynn St Anderson, IN||$52K||3||2||2,372|
|1124 E 27th St Anderson, IN||$41K||2||1||988|
Nearby Schools in Anderson
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!