- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1111 Highland Park, Fallbrook, CA 920285 beds, 3.5 baths, 3,278 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.41 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- Cooling: Central, Evaporative
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $525,000
- Price/sqft: $160
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Gated Entry
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain
- Zoned heat and air, 3 zones, attic fan
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stucco, Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,278 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2002
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1065600900
- Zillow Home ID: 49943225
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1111 Highland Park
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 92028, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.4% greater than in Fallbrook, and 8.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 92028 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Fallbrook.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92028 home values.
- 1125 Highland Park Fallbrook, CA$715K42.52,958
- 1093 Highland Park Fallbrook, CA$753K333,289
- 1097 Inverlochy Dr Fallbrook, CA$655K32.52,826
- 1139 Highland Park Fallbrook, CA$657K32.52,826
- 1081 Highland Park Fallbrook, CA$706K42.53,189
- 1089 Inverlochy Dr Fallbrook, CA$700K42.52,958
- 1098 Inverlochy Dr Fallbrook, CA$664K42.52,958
- 1069 Highland Park Fallbrook, CA$773K43.53,278
- 1081 Inverlochy Dr Fallbrook, CA$731K43.53,278
- 1153 Highland Park Fallbrook, CA$608K433,186
- 1086 Inverlochy Dr Fallbrook, CA$697K433,289
- 1057 Highland Park Fallbrook, CA$702K533,189
- 1167 Highland Park Fallbrook, CA$741K533,189
- 655 Braemar Ter Fallbrook, CA$705K333,289
- 667 Braemar Ter Fallbrook, CA$733K42.52,958
- 643 Braemar Ter Fallbrook, CA$726K543,278
- 1045 Highland Park Fallbrook, CA$895K43.53,278
- 691 Braemar Ter Fallbrook, CA$779K533,189
- 679 Braemar Ter Fallbrook, CA$725K53.53,278
- 713 Highland Park Fallbrook, CA$563K32.52,401
Nearby Schools in Fallbrook
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!