1111 N Bayshore BlvdAPT A12, Clearwater, FL 33759
Sold on 3/4/11: $160,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Condo:2,104 sq ft
- Lot:Contact for details
- Year Built:1978
- Last Sold:Mar 2011 for $160,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
- ParkingGarage - Detached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringHardwood, Tile
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Garbage disposal, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator
- Room TypesBreakfast nook, Dining room, Family room, Library, Master bath, Office, Walk-in closet
- Construction Quality6.0
- Days on Zillow1021
- Exterior MaterialCement concrete
- Last Remodel Year2011
- LaundryIn Unit
- Parcel #092916864490001120
- Roof TypeOther
- Room Count6
- # Stories2.0
- Unit Count1
- Unit Floor #2
- Zillow Home ID47032148
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$242,089||$225K – $259K||+$1,898||$115||12/17/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,616/mo||$1K – $2.4K/mo||+$35||$0.77||12/16/2013|
posted on 11/01/2012
$275,000 (based on Comparative Market Analysis)
Zillow predicts Clearwater home values will rise 4.6% next year, compared to a 4.8% rise for Tampa Metro as a whole. Among Clearwater homes, this home is valued 70.6% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 23.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Clearwater market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold rose 2.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 19.7% lower than in Tampa Metro, and 107.5% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Clearwater home values rise more quickly than other regions in Tampa Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Clearwater home values.
Neighborhood for 1111 N Bayshore Boulevard APT A12
Nearby Schools in Clearwater
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
- Safety Harbor Elementary (assigned) PK-5 1.2 mi
- Safety Harbor Middle (assigned) 6-8 1.6 mi
- Countryside High (assigned) PK, 9-12 3.1 mi
- Countryside Christian Academy PK-12 1.1 mi
- Paul B. Stephens ESE Center PK-12 1.4 mi
- Eisenhower Elementary PK-5 1.5 mi
- McMullen-Booth Elementary PK-5 1.6 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005